Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

o.O O.o wut?

Only if he was "really handsome" (cause his peasant arse doesn't make enough money, gotta compensate by being hot.... lol wow.)

Anyways, I'm sizing a bunch of pics Pheno bought from ebay for you guys. I've never seen them posted anywhere, but I could be wrong. Will have them up asap.

She still had her old body in those, hot!

And Jessica Hart summarized quite eloquently a few months ago how most models feel about Regular Joes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

Most of them end up getting hitched with someone just as gorgeous or they marry a slightly older hedge fund manager. :p

She still had her old body in those, hot!

And Jessica Hart summarized quite eloquently a few months ago how most models feel about Regular Joes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

Most of them end up getting hitched with someone just as gorgeous or they marry a slightly older hedge fund manager. :p

Never saw these before

post-186-0-1446069223-93425_thumb.png post-186-0-1446069223-99466_thumb.png

loveofcandice.tumblr.com

Looks like two more candids of the same shoot, fromwhat i assume will be, this fall's Sexy Little Fantasies line.

post-38918-1304676678_thumb.png post-38918-1304676684_thumb.png

also, would anyone happen to know the V###### catalog number for this edit i found on tumblr? post-186-0-1446069224-01077_thumb.jpg

OMFG at the cop outfit.

I've been a bad boy Candice. A bad, bad boy... :ninja: