Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Oh Jesus, healthy to you is obviously different to the rest of the world because it's not her quote on quote fans that are pointing out the weight loss, it's numerous gossip rags and entertainment sites. As for her making them all this money that's not necessarily true, maybe she's been their big money maker in the last year, (because she's been crammed down our throats) but they had big models before and they'll have big models again.

And as much money as you think she's making, or people are saying she's making the US is in the midst of a recession so people aren't buying as much as they used to. Don't discount girls like Adriana or Alessandra who are also two of their big names, or the countless plethora of other models that they've had.

Oh Jesus, healthy to you is obviously different to the rest of the world because it's not her quote on quote fans that are pointing out the weight loss, it's numerous gossip rags and entertainment sites. As for her making them all this money that's not necessarily true, maybe she's been their big money maker in the last year, (because she's been crammed down our throats) but they had big models before and they'll have big models again.

And as much money as you think she's making, or people are saying she's making the US is in the midst of a recession so people aren't buying as much as they used to. Don't discount girls like Adriana or Alessandra who are also two of their big names, or the countless plethora of other models that they've had.

btw this is a FORUM, not a FANSITE and as such people are entitled to have opinions and share them for the good or bad. *as long as it's not bashing* (This has been addressed by the admins before and they're ok with it).

Perhaps the quote on quote fans needs to stop being so damn hypersensitive over every criticisms their "favorites" receive. Conversation isn't a bad thing, and not every convo always has to be fluffy bunnies and rainbows..... negative things happen to.... that's called life.

So don't jump down our asses because you don't like what's being said. Perhaps you should step back and really take a look at why you're getting so upset over a woman that means NOTHING in the scale of your life. She's just another pretty face in a world of pretty faces... for the good, or bad.

/report *shocked*

btw this is a FORUM, not a FANSITE and as such people are entitled to have opinions and share them for the good or bad. *as long as it's not bashing* (This has been addressed by the admins before and they're ok with it).

Perhaps the quote on quote fans needs to stop being so damn hypersensitive over every criticisms their "favorites" receive. Conversation isn't a bad thing, and not every convo always has to be fluffy bunnies and rainbows..... negative things happen to.... that's called life.

So don't jump down our asses because you don't like what's being said. Perhaps you should step back and really take a look at why you're getting so upset over a woman that means NOTHING in the scale of your life. She's just another pretty face in a world of pretty faces... for the good, or bad.

i still would like that link that u got those quotes from...

as far saying she's not healthy and all this mess that's considered bashing.. if u don't like her then LEAVE you guys have said what you wanted to be said so why are all still here reading the " fans" feedback

ok listen this is a Candice thread... for her FANS if you are not a fan get OUT! we are tired of addressing this weight issue like any of what we say on here matters anyway! and I never said she is the only money maker VS has I'm simply pointing out that she is one of their important models as in One of many! and those "gossip rags" are exactly what they are GOSSIP they don't know shit about her and her personal life neither do we so lets just get off this subject PLEASE

WHERE THE HELL IS THE MODERATOR that is supposed to put a stop to all these weight talk I thought this wasn't allowed to even be discussed?!!!

Look, I like Candice - and I would like to discuss wtf happened to her but you guys flip out every time something negative is brought up.

So unless someone can create a thread dedicated to her extreme weight loss; this is where we are gonna go.

So man up and deal with this shit, no one is perfect :wave:

Why does it have to be one or the other? I love Candice. I saw her in the 2008 VSFS and fell in love. It was the With You/Slave to Love segment where she came out in that purple lingerie with the big hat. It took me months to find out her name and I've been a huge fan ever since. It was her face, her walk, her BEAUTY that even got me interested in the world of fashion and models (and Bellazon!) ;) IMO She is a very special-looking girl in the world of fashion.

That said, I've watched her steady rise to VS's #1 Darling in the last year and I can't freaking believe how MUCH they use her. Even more than they ever used Miranda. Candice is in every ad, catalogue, photoshoot, press event, store opening, party and commercial they've done. Even I'm sick of seeing her everywhere. If you watch her first campaign for VS in the summer of 2009 (with Rosie) she is SOOOO gorgeous and healthy and beautiful. She looks so natural. I watched her recent videos for the brand she is still beautiful, but she doesn't carry the same innocence or naturalness she once had. It's like too sexy now.

I think she's definitely gotten too skinny over the last fashion season and it's simply not natural! She needs to eat a cheeseburger and get back to 2008/2009 Candi. She has the privilege of having one of the sexiest bodies in the world, why lose it? I also think the Gossip is total BS. VS would never drop Candi because of her weight. I have faith she'll get back to where she needs to be :)

ok listen this is a Candice thread... for her FANS if you are not a fan get OUT! we are tired of addressing this weight issue like any of what we say on here matters anyway! and I never said she is the only money maker VS has I'm simply pointing out that she is one of their important models as in One of many! and those "gossip rags" are exactly what they are GOSSIP they don't know shit about her and her personal life neither do we so lets just get off this subject PLEASE

WHERE THE HELL IS THE MODERATOR that is supposed to put a stop to all these weight talk I thought this wasn't allowed to even be discussed?!!!

I'm the resident admin/Candice fan and it's not against any rules to discuss her weight loss. Mind you, we have perhaps focused a bit much on it in recent weeks, but then it has also been reported several times in the media in that same time, so it would be odd if we ignored it completely.

I have a question. I follow Candices modeling career, but I don't really follow her personall life that much, so I was wondering if she wants to have a baby? Seems like she would be a good mom and Its about time another VS model had a baby! :laugh:

she wants to have children at a young age? :)

why do you think that that she would be a good mom? I don't think so because she isn't a good role model (her weight etc.) and I find that she is too young only 22 and her career has just started :)

I think i remember her mentioning once that children should grow up in a family and seeing as to how she has turned down Hermann's proposals quite a few times i think it'll be a while before she decides to have kids, yeah she's 22 which is still pretty young for a VS model as you put it :) The only thing i agree with her not doing good on is her weight and i was flabbergasted when i read that she survives on 500 cals a day, how does she do that :o and the etc bit i know you meant smoking Bluester :p :D ah well, when people get married and have kids i do believe they generally give it up :)

Yeah I know shes in no shape to have a baby right now with her smoking and weight and all, plus she is young, but I was just wondering in her future. With her personality she seems real kind, and sweet, so thats why I think she would be a good mom! And also about the 500 calories a day thing!? I don't no If I quite believe she is on a 500 calorie a day diet. I think she has just lost some weight recently because her high fashion career is taking off. But I wish the best for Candice! :)

Why does it have to be one or the other? I love Candice. I saw her in the 2008 VSFS and fell in love. It was the With You/Slave to Love segment where she came out in that purple lingerie with the big hat. It took me months to find out her name and I've been a huge fan ever since. It was her face, her walk, her BEAUTY that even got me interested in the world of fashion and models (and Bellazon!) ;) IMO She is a very special-looking girl in the world of fashion.

That said, I've watched her steady rise to VS's #1 Darling in the last year and I can't freaking believe how MUCH they use her. Even more than they ever used Miranda. Candice is in every ad, catalogue, photoshoot, press event, store opening, party and commercial they've done. Even I'm sick of seeing her everywhere. If you watch her first campaign for VS in the summer of 2009 (with Rosie) she is SOOOO gorgeous and healthy and beautiful. She looks so natural. I watched her recent videos for the brand she is still beautiful, but she doesn't carry the same innocence or naturalness she once had. It's like too sexy now.

I think she's definitely gotten too skinny over the last fashion season and it's simply not natural! She needs to eat a cheeseburger and get back to 2008/2009 Candi. She has the privilege of having one of the sexiest bodies in the world, why lose it? I also think the Gossip is total BS. VS would never drop Candi because of her weight. I have faith she'll get back to where she needs to be :)