Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hello,

I'm new here, but I admire Candice since months, so I'm happy that now I'll chat about her with some other fans.

She looks totally fabulous at the recent VS event! I always want to see more pics of her, because she really is a flawless beauty.

Thank to all those who posted these incredible pics.

Candice Swanepoel: I'm Healthy & Happy

After fans of Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel voiced concern over her super slim figure, the South African beauty is voicing her gratitude – and defending her health.

"I am healthy and happy," Swanepoel tells PEOPLE. "I'm heartened to know how much everyone cares about me, but in this case, everything is normal and good."

Swanepoel, 22, raised concern when she modeled a new line of Victoria's Secret swimwear on Wednesday in Los Angeles looking significantly skinnier than she had in photos taken months earlier.

At the event, she attributed her thin physique to diet, stress and workouts. Back in November at New York Fashion Week, she told ABC News her tough work schedule keeps the weight off.

"I've been traveling around like crazy," she said at the time. "I get skinnier if I'm very busy."

Those recent bikini pics are a bit scary. She used to have these amazing hips and legs, perfect bikini body....now she does look too thin. She's doing a lot more editorial and runway now and that type of modeling prefers extra thin. The face is always gorgeous but hope she goes back to the old body. Curves are a good thing, especially in a bikini!