Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice's weight loss seems to be getting way to much hipe. I think people are taking it a little bit too seriously. Like I dont think they had to write an article on it. The only reason she is so thin is because she has been doing runway for high fashion. And as someone else said, I cant remember who, that she may be preparing for her career outside of VS.

But anyways.. I dont think she looks sick at all. The only place she lost weight was in her inner thighs and stomach.. otherwise I dont notice it that much at all.

The youtube version of this video was never posted.

thanks for the video. and LOL Selita Ebanks is hillarious.. Sometimes I wish Candice would crack some jokes on the camera.. she just talks.. and talks.. and talkssssss lol

shes still my favorite model though.. shes so beautiful

I think Candice is turning into a great model and I admire her a lot, she's a very sweet girl, but I'am scared how she lost so much weight, I remember that just fews months ago she have an incridible body and now she's looking so thin at this event with Adriana and Alessandra. I always loved the fact that Candice have a more feminine and curvy body and that is great, but I wonder why she lost weight, I hope this is not a demand from Victoria's Secret! But in comparison with other models, she's still curvy.

More from Victoria's Secret Models - SWIM Collection 2011 Launch at The Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood - March 30, 2011 [HQ]

post-42054-0-1446068745-60783_thumb.jpg th_7797b6126013479.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-42054-0-1446068745-6222_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3372894" alt="post-42054-0-1446068745-6222_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="146.27"> post-42054-0-1446068745-63572_thumb.jpg

tlfan.to

Although I don't think she's one of the models in the business that deserves to have a big article about her weight loss, I still think she's deviating from the tone/in shape chica she used too be. I miss those real feminine curves. I tend to use her as the poster child for healthy models when I try to get people to realize that not all of them are anorexic zombies, so its a shame to see her getting all this bad press. Still, I have faith she'll get that banging body back at some point.

Her face is also looking a bit thin too. I really hate her weight loss she was perfect especially when she first started modeling...

I really hope she doesn't have some distorted view of her body

Candice6.jpg Candice1.jpg