Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I guess it gets people from complaining about her only doing VS, but I don't like how thin it's making her.

Still curious if she'll do Viktor & Rolf tomorrow though, she's had a good show list so far.

EXACTLY. people yack and yack about how shes all over VS, now shes doing other projects-yes shes getting thin. YES she needs a sandwich, but they use a model the most because they sell. and apparently candice's body is ideal for everything in VS. I just hope that she gets back to her previous weight quick. She could have done this stunt of HF shows with the body she had.. <_<

I guess it gets people from complaining about her only doing VS, but I don't like how thin it's making her.

Still curious if she'll do Viktor & Rolf tomorrow though, she's had a good show list so far.

EXACTLY. people yack and yack about how shes all over VS, now shes doing other projects-yes shes getting thin. YES she needs a sandwich, but they use a model the most because they sell. and apparently candice's body is ideal for everything in VS. I just hope that she gets back to her previous weight quick. She could have done this stunt of HF shows with the body she had.. <_<