Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel remains my all time favorite model in the world..

but I guess my head has been up in my ass all these years because i just found out she smokes. That really disappointed me. She has been my role model since forever. Shes the reason I eat healthy and work out 4-5 times a week. And now I find out she SMOKES! Gahh! Just sad :/.. but oh well

and about adrianas weight.. i think shes getting a little too big. And im not blaming her for making Candice look small. and by no means am I saying Adriana looks bad. SHES STUNNING!

But Alessandra is in her 30s and shes still in such amazing condition. She looks 10 years younger than she actually is..

But then it is good that they have models who are a little bigger because i love how adriana always does the bra section in the magazine.. shes perfect for that cuz she can really fill out the bra and make it look amazing..

http://justfreepics.org/tag.php?id=Candice...el&s=Runway

^ i know that the pics on there are here somewhere too but for those who are going through that process of saving every pic of her ever created ( :whistle: ) it's a more time saving alternative.

(and daaamn ...always loved Candice as a brunette :D)

Yes thank you indeed. I am one of the ones that saves her every single pic and there are some in here that I had never even seen.

Candice Swanepoel leaving the Victoria's Secret store in Soho, New York, NY on March 1, 2011.

abaca

Thanks for the pictures! :) (I really like her red scarf/shawl. :laugh: ) But it's so sad that she smokes. :( (I know why models always smoking but it's sad and unhealthy.)

Haha, guess Candy and i do have something in common after all :D but it is also sad at the same time :(

Candice Swanepoel remains my all time favorite model in the world..

but I guess my head has been up in my ass all these years because i just found out she smokes. That really disappointed me. She has been my role model since forever. Shes the reason I eat healthy and work out 4-5 times a week. And now I find out she SMOKES! Gahh! Just sad :/.. but oh well

and about adrianas weight.. i think shes getting a little too big. And im not blaming her for making Candice look small. and by no means am I saying Adriana looks bad. SHES STUNNING!

But Alessandra is in her 30s and shes still in such amazing condition. She looks 10 years younger than she actually is..

But then it is good that they have models who are a little bigger because i love how adriana always does the bra section in the magazine.. shes perfect for that cuz she can really fill out the bra and make it look amazing..

^well spoken !

Adriana is in a good weight I think, though she's been better.

Candice is low weight, and it measures only 1.73, is even lower than the others, adriana measured 1.78, and also the shoes adriana are higher

Candice is supposedly 1,77cm she was 1,73 at the beginning of her career ...but I find that she looks smaller :blink: