Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Btw: Why do all the grils shave her 'mumu'??

I'm sure she shaves, among other reasons, because if you're modeling lingerie a lot, especially transparent-ish lacy lingerie, you're probably going to have a much easier time just having no pubic hair to begin with, rather than adjusting how you trim it for every various cut of bikini or lingerie you wear. ;)

Geez, how long do they hold onto photos from shots? I swear Ive seen the behind the scenes photos from the pic with her in that orange swimsuit in this thread months ago, and it's only coming out now?? Ill dig through and try and find them, pretty sure theyre in here somewhere.

^^ watercolor

3 of them are new to me and I don´t know if they already posted but all images are scans from

VampireHorde who is member here on bellazon.

I don't know, but I'll remember about these scans VH. On this website were sometimes pictures VH and I don't paid attention for it.

Thanks

I'm right here. My stuff is hot, ain't it? :laugh:

To be honest, I woulda scanned the whole thing if I wanted to but I was certain that V-Man already released MQ pictures on their site. Guess not.

Those three shots of Candi were the best ones. There's two more topless shots and some butt flashes, but (who am I kidding) the black and white pics steal the show.

:laugh:

To be honest, I woulda scanned the whole thing if I wanted to but I was certain that V-Man already released MQ pictures on their site. Guess not.

Those three shots of Candi were the best ones. There's two more topless shots and some butt flashes, but (who am I kidding) the black and white pics steal the show.

Damn, any chance of you scanning the whole thing?

ITS ALIVE!!!! :o

where have you been the whole time?

and im agreeing with EvilScan...  :whistle: