Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

false alarm looks like candice won't have the fantasy bra this year :( but we can still hope

Any idea as to who will? In my opinion, for some reason I think she's a bit young to wear it. I mean, I know she's huge for them right now, but once she wears it I feel like her history with the company will continue so much farther than that, and unless she could wear it twice...which would own...it'd seem early or something.

I have a feeling Alessandra will wear the FB this year, isn't this VSFS her tenth?

Because lovemusic102 copied only the thumbs. :laugh:

sorry im not really that good at posting pictures could you tell me hoe i can make them click able so then i go through and change them. sorry :blush:

First of all, you have to copy the biggest size of the image and upload it to an imagehost. Than you have to copy the BB-Code and pase it into

your post. You can also use the board-atttchment to upload the pics. :wave:

sorry im not really that good at posting pictures could you tell me hoe i can make them click able so then i go through and change them. sorry :blush:

First of all, you have to copy the biggest size of the image and upload it to an imagehost. Than you have to copy the BB-Code and pase it into

Posts deleted by me.

Copy the code last right down and pase it into your post. :)

post-42054-0-1446066857-23853_thumb.jpg

thanks i edited all the pictures

^^Believe it or not, I was there. So many of the girls waiting in line behind me were whispering and saying, "Oh, the blonde one is the prettiest!" Funny, they don't know Candice by name so they just call her the blonde one. Pfft!

And here's my feeble and less-than-successful attempt at a camera-phone picture of Candice inside the store (before security clamped down on everyone).

a61af997768470.jpg