Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Meet Candice and take a pic with her at the Groove (LA) on Tuesday, May 11th

OMG YES! Thank you for posting that! Finally she comes to LA. :) I'm definetly going to be there. I've been meaning to pick up a few items from VS anyway. And now I can finally see what she looks like in real life! I'll try to snap some photos if I can. :)

^^With a sledgehammer! It's about goddamned time VS did a signing in my hometown. It's always New York or Chicago or Miami, but LA? Nothing! Now we finally get our first real VS event of the year. I really do hope Rosie and Candice are personable cuz I gots me a lot of questions that I wanna ask them.

Like I said, anyone else gonna join up with me on Tuesday? Don't tell me there's only one other Angeleno in here!

^^With a sledgehammer! It's about goddamned time VS did a signing in my hometown. It's always New York or Chicago or Miami, but LA? Nothing! Now we finally get our first real VS event of the year. I really do hope Rosie and Candice are personable cuz I gots me a lot of questions that I wanna ask them.

Like I said, anyone else gonna join up with me on Tuesday? Don't tell me there's only one other Angeleno in here!

Tell her you know a weirdo in Belgium who is a big fan. ;)

Tell her you know a weirdo in Belgium who is a big fan. ;)

Same about a fan in Canada too :whistle:

Thanks for this update to doytzen37@lovevemodels

Quote:Tuesday, May 11th

18:00 - 19:00

Victoria's Secret at the Grove

189 The Grove Drive

Los Angeles, CA

Meet

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY & CANDICE SWANEPOEL

Take a pic with our Bombshells and check out the Bombshell's Summer Must-Have - the Miraculous Push-Up - in hot new colors and animal prints for summer.

Plus, get access to the faster VIP line when you buy one!

One photo per person.

post-36729-0-1446064774-24008_thumb.jpg

I was at VS when Adriana and Karolina were there. It was impossible to take photos with them because they were sitting at the table and no one could get on that side. People could only stand on one side from the table, ask a question, get signed photo and pretty much that's all. The line was huge and there were so many security.

^^Security can never make up their mind when it comes to taking photos with the models. It's even more stupid that you can't take a pic of the model while their signing the photo IN FRONT OF YOU. But Marisa Miller still gave me a high-five, so EFF security.