Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hahaha just saw the video & love it! ... Im happy she's doin' so much for VS right now, she's the next Angel i just can feel it! :heart:

I love her voice/accent & she was really good w/the guys :laugh:

:heart:

Even if Candice had no idea what she was talkin' about, at least she wasn't breakin' out in a cold sweat or using nervous laughter like Marisa did on the Chelsea Handler show. Homegirl handled herself quite well.

But it was a nice change of pace to see these old codgers stumblin' on themselves (like Dan and Bill) becuz of her heat. If you look at Boomer Esiason (the one on the far right), he was fanning himself a bunch of times. Of course, the brutha man sitting next to her (Shannon) was keepin' it PIMP when he asked, "Holiday gifts, what would you recommend?" followed by an "Ooooh!" from the others.

My favorite Candice quote, "Wow, it's HEAVY!" :drool:

Big thanks to rumorhasit and mbinebri for finding out the info on her appearance!

:laugh:

^ She's South African, not British, but I guess the accents do sound alike.

I have to disagree. She clearly had no clue what she was talking about and she seemed pretty embarrassed when everyone laughed so much when she said the Cardinals would win because Arizona has nice weather. :rofl: But she did plug Flacco, my team's MVP so far (even if she was probably told to say it), so it's all good. :D And Marisa was the guest last year I think, so VS probably wanted someone else to do it this year, and if Candice likes rugby, then that probably makes her the closest thing to an NFL fan as VS has outside Marisa. :p

I noticed that too. I was like "poor Candice!". But she was great and looked beautiful. I'm glad she's out there talking more. :blush:

That NFL vid was both cute and cringe-worthy.

It was endearing to see Candice on there, but it was also clear throughout that she and the guys weren't entirely comfortable in each other's presence... Makes sense, since geriatric NFL studio guys and young supermodel likely don't mingle very often. :D

But make no mistake about it, us old guys do like the sexy South-African! :p

I just want to say Candice is SAVING the show for me this year! Marissa and Alessandra are two of my usual favourites but oh my god, how skinny did they get? For about 90% of the models, you can see their bones sticking out. Candice and Doutzen have the Angel bodies that VS are usually all about...

I think the show is really missing Karolina, Adriana, Heidi, Tyra and Giselle. The girls this year are just meh to me, with the exception of Candice who is STUNNING :)

, since geriatric NFL studio guys and young supermodel likely don't mingle very often. :D

Yeah, former all-star professional athletes like Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason and Shannon Sharpe never got any sort of female attention. Not even when they were big men on campus! :)

=

Obviously I was talking about right now, not twenty years ago. Even I regularly got lucky less than a decade ago. :rofl:

Though I might be wrong, and the old farts might be rolling in the hay with some young hottie every night. More power to them if so.

Honestly though, I didn't imagine anyone was going to take my obvious attempt at making a little joke this seriously. Are you related to one of them?