Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hi Andre,

And welcome to Bellazon, by the way!

Candice has a thread already, and you can add your post to that. In the first page of this forum, there is a link just above the panel with the individual models' names called "The Female Model Directory". It's an alphabetized list of which models already have a thread already, though I don't think it has been updated recently. But you can check that before you start a new thread if you want to make sure, or use the forum search.

Welcome to Bellazon! Good choice in a model for your first post. :)

Hi Andre,

And welcome to Bellazon, by the way!

Candice has a thread already, and you can add your post to that. In the first page of this forum, there is a link just above the panel with the individual models' names called "The Female Model Directory". It's an alphabetized list of which models already have a thread already, though I don't think it has been updated recently. But you can check that before you start a new thread if you want to make sure, or use the forum search.

Welcome to Bellazon! Good choice in a model for your first post. :)

You're much more diplomatic then me...

Thanks pheno, great post Steve :) .

Dawson, to "textlink" all you have to do is erase the url or image tags %7Boption%7D and it becomes a link :flower: . (these in particular were reposts, but just for fyi :flower: )

Threads Merged :) .

Thanks for the info :)