Bellazon

Today there was a person who got on my nerves

Headhuntaz

there's this guy, he's like 2 years old and he STILL lives at university provided halls of residence. most people live there for a year while they're 18/19, just in their first year but my god he's on like his 5th year there. he always plays pool with me and my friends and acts like we're little kids. it annoys me so much.

ok so this guy was barely going through a parking lot and i passed him . he followed me till i parked ,came knocking on my window and said" i hope you can live with yourself when you run over a kid next time you're in a hurry". at frist i was freaking out and thought he's saying that i ran over someone even though i crealy knew i didn't because i checked many times before i passed. and then he said' the speed limit here is 10 mph" so i told him" well why were you going under 5 then?" and slammed the door in his face. seriously why is it that people have to waste their gas dragging behind someone who can't even drive and then has the nerves up lecture me. there was a huge backup because he was going so slow. pissed me off!

yep that really got on my nerves along with other things today,. so i was a bitch. i really can't take crap from ppl very well especially if it's someone who's at fault. agrrrrrrrrr