Bellazon

Today there was a person who got on my nerves

Headhuntaz

In my class there is a girl... A clever one, but also not very pretty, as i must admit, but simply bursting with self-confidence which I wouldn't have in her position. And when she talks she looks like a smiling, spotty toad and it always gets on my nerves b/c i cannot ignore it after all... Especially b/c she pretends to be nice to everyone (teachers and a few girls around...), but behind their (now I'm talking about a few of the girls) backs she is backbiting and really awful, I hate that kind of ppl - it's just such a snake in the grass!

Well, there was this woman today.

I was on my way to work and just got on my bike and wanted to rode off. But there was this old woman on the sidewalk so I waited for her to pass by before I pass the street after her. She looked at me very angry and screamed - really screamed at quarter to nine in the morning "I tell you, you better have to wait for me to pass" - she already passed! I LET HER ALREADY PASS! So I just :blink: and rode off without saying anything. Crazy people aren't very seldom in my area.

Then: I was on my bike on my way home. We got extra paths for bikes and extra paths for walkers (pedestrians? you know what I mean). And a woman was walking on my bike path carrying a huge suitcase right in front of me. There was plenty of space for both of us so I just rode by. And she screamed after me, what the heck I think I am riding the path in the wrong direction?!? And I thought "huh!?!?" :blink: The same old woman I'd met in the morning already.

And yes, I was going in the wrong direction, but on the other side of the road there was a construction lot and I couldn't rode there. And she was on the wrong path anyway!!!!

BUT ... I stayed calm and just drove home.

An hour later I took my dog for a walk. I had to drop into a supermarket because I forgot to buy dog food. So I tied my dog up, went in the store, was out a minute later and back on my way home. My dog hates to wait tied up so I don't do it very often and she's crazy every time getting away from that horrible place back home, so she's pulling on the leash (rope?) very hard then. And guess what! There comes this same old woman and screams at me "Don't you pull at your dog that hard, you bitch" - but MY DOG was obviously pulling ME!

AND I WAS SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... you know I'm normally a very calm and respectful person especially with older people, but ...

:gocho: :mad: :angry: :anger: :avada:

Sorry Mel, but that's so annoying that sounds funny :rofl: . Was this old witch suffering from some....... deja vu? :whistle: I hope things will be great with you tomorrow :flower:

Today there was a person who ........ well, I just hope tomorrow things will be as nice as they used to be, 'cause I care about this person :) And if they don't get better....... :shifty: there's always a way out ...... :persuazn: :brows: