Bellazon

Today there was a person who got on my nerves

Headhuntaz

So, come on, don't be shy, step forward and tell about people who got on your nerves in daily life!

As I wanted to set up Internet in our living community (as I am a student) the other member of my comm. stood behind me for about 2 hrs - smoking, drinking alcohol and eating chocolate and tried to tell me what I should do! It just didn't work and he didn't make it easier aswell!

Goddamnit I hate people who try to tell me what to do!

I hate my last bf... He is such an asshole :angry:

I hate when I am Kate (this is a girl from LOST.... I hate her... But most of my life I am behaving like her... :/ )

I hate future.....

Och, and I think I don't anserw to the thread :p But I have to tell you this, guys :hug:

Breaking up makes love turn to hate most of the time. :kiss:

So, come on, don't be shy, step forward and tell about people who got on your nerves in daily life!

As I wanted to set up Internet in our living community (as I am a student) the other member of my comm. stood behind me for about 2 hrs - smoking, drinking alcohol and eating chocolate and tried to tell me what I should do! It just didn't work and he didn't make it easier aswell!

Goddamnit I hate people who try to tell me what to do!

I think you should....... :laugh: , just kidding !

I hate when I am Kate (this is a girl from LOST.... I hate her... But most of my life I am behaving like her... :/ )

I hate future.....

Och, and I think I don't anserw to the thread :p But I have to tell you this, guys :hug:

Oh, beautiful, I truly understand you. I'm going through the same. My ex boyfriend is such a....... well, let's say that if I call him an asshole I would be insulting all the assholes in the world, so he's just... himself ! :anger:

I hate three classmates at uni. They are copying my assignments and stuff all the time, and when I need something, they never help me.

And that's it so far. I don't want to get into politics :ninja:

I hate future.....

Breaking up makes love turn to hate most of the time. :kiss:

But I never loved him... We were just 2gether.... :)

I hate future.....

Oh, beautiful, I truly understand you. I'm going through the same. My ex boyfriend is such a....... well, let's say that if I call him an asshole I would be insulting all the assholes in the world, so he's just... himself ! :anger:

I hate three classmates at uni. They are copying my assignments and stuff all the time, and when I need something, they never help me.

And that's it so far. I don't want to get into politics :ninja:

I hate!!! I don't speak to him any more. Can't he do the same???

I totally understand you :kiss: I have guys in my class which are so annoying that I could kill them :angry:

Yeah! Politics are stupid :/ In my country, I dunno what is about yuors, but mine... :angry: I won't speak about it....

I hate!!! I don't speak to him any more. Can't he do the same???

I totally understand you :kiss: I have guys in my class which are so annoying that I could kill them :angry:

Yeah! Politics are stupid :/ In my country, I dunno what is about yuors, but mine... :angry: I won't speak about it....

Well....... politics in my country...... that's a very interesting issue. Politics is great, but politicians are so corrupt and selfish :( . Next March we have elections and I hope we will get a decent president, as well as I hope people, beyond their hunger and neccesity, will vote the right candidate (or at least the "harmless" one)