Bellazon

Tom Brady
Thumbnail

Stefani20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tom Bady on GQ

post-24595-0-1446429360-19469_thumb.jpg 7680fe56568858.gif

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen didn't waste any time making their way to the altar after becoming engaged last January.

"We planned [the wedding] in like 10 days, and it was perfect," Brady tells GQ in its December issue, on newsstands Nov. 24.

Their Feb. 26 wedding, at Santa Monica's Catholic Church, was a small affair with only immediate family, including their parents and Brady's then-18-month-old son (with actress Bridget Moynahan), John, in attendance.

"We went back to the house and I barbecued aged New York strips. We had champagne, a cake, some ice cream. It was a great night," says Brady. "I think you always have this idea that weddings need to be 200 people and you invite everybody, and I'm all for it if people want to do that, but I think there was really something special about just having our parents there."

As for the April 4 follow-up wedding at Bündchen's Costa Rican estate, more extended family was invited to the days-long affair, but "the thing about it is, the day's for you," he says. "It's nothing personal against anybody, but it's not about them. It's about what you and your wife need for that day."

Tough Finding Time Together

So how's married life now that the Patriots quarterback, 32, is back to work after a season out with an injury?

"You know, we find time to spend together," says Brady, who is expecting a child with his wife in December. "But Gisele understands the job requirements. I get some time with her on my day off, Tuesday, and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday nights. Probably after wins I'm more with her."

When he loses though, the model, 29, may have to give Brady his space. "After losses, I don't think much of anything other than the game," he says. "This morning at breakfast, for instance, I was talking to her, but I just wasn't there."

• 2 months later...

Tom Brady and his son John Moynahan braved the Winter weather in Boston on Friday to make a trip to a park. The boys stayed warm with their hats, scarves, and big jackets during their outdoor afternoon, with Tom at one point even adorably carrying John's mittens around his neck. The two oldest Brady boys left 1-month-old Benjamin back at home with mom Gisele Bundchen, as he's still too young to venture into the cold. Tom's able to focus fully on his growing family now that the Patriots are out of the NFL playoffs, and it looks like playtime with John is at the top of his list.

soo cute :wub:

post-24595-0-1446429361-54632_thumb.jpg f4e4ae64251080.gif abc84064251088.gif 10607d64251092.gif

post-24595-0-1446429361-58308_thumb.jpg 8118d164251106.gif post-24595-0-1446429361-60576_thumb.jpg d9c67364251111.gif 97434e64251121.gif

http://www.popsugar.com/7089568

Our No. 12 Tom Brady will always be in style:

GQ continues its guy crush on Tom Brady by naming the New England Patriots QB/QT to its list of the “25 Most Stylish Men in the World.”

No. 12 gets his props on the 25 for “the power of his rugged look.” Translation: He doesn’t shave much.

“I don’t like it when I’m so clean shaven; it just feels very . . . raw,” the hirsute hunk told the mag. “I love that day-old or two-day-old beard. Plus, when you’re outside at practice every day for three hours and it’s 25 degrees, it’s nice to have a little hair on your face.”

So what does the missus, the ever-so-chic supermodel Gisele Bundchen think?

“Gisele? Well, I think she likes the way the beard looks, but she doesn’t like the way it feels - it pokes her face,” he said.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom Brady attends the 136th Kentucky Derby on April 30, 2010 in Louisville, Kentucky.

th_c23e9678871038.gif/monthly_05_2010/post-24595-0-1446429363-69226_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4950445" alt="post-24595-0-1446429363-69226_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> 8f38b978871080.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom Brady #12 of the New England Patriots throws a pass against the Buffalo Bills at Ralph Wilson Stadium on December 26, 2010 in Orchard Park, New York. New England won 34-3.

tombradynewenglandpatri.jpg

tombradynewenglandpatri.jpg

Kosar record broken by Brady

NFL pass attempts without an interception mark falls.

(Buffalo, NY) - Another piece of Cleveland sports history has now been pushed aside.

Tom Brady set an NFL record Sunday while helping the New England Patriots wrap up home field throughout the AFC playoffs.

Brady threw for three touchdowns and the Pats clinched the top seed in the conference by blasting the Buffalo Bills 34-3.

Brady also extended his streak of passing attempts without an interception to 319, topping the previous NFL mark of 308 set by Bernie Kosar with the Browns in the 1990-91 seasons.

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/section...article=7978688

Tom Brady named AFC Offensive Player of the Month for December

Published: Thursday, January 06, 2011

FOXBOROUGH – New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Month for his performance in December.

It marks the fourth time that Brady has been bestowed with the honor after also winning in September and October of 2007, as well as October of 2009.

Brady helped the Patriots to a 4-0 record while passing for 11 touchdowns in the month, best in the NFL.

His month was highlighted by a 326-yard, four-touchdown performance in a 45-3 win over the Jets on Dec. 6.

Brady is the first New England player to win the award this season.

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2011/01/...ffensive_2.html

NFL announces FedEx Air and Ground finalists

The finalists for the FedEx Air and Ground Players of the Year were announced Monday by the NFL. Given to the best passer and rusher of the season based on a fan vote, the FedEx awards are down to the final three in each category.

For the Air Player of the Year, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers and Aaron Rodgers are the finalists. Brady threw for 3,900 yards and 36 touchdowns and only four interceptions in leading the Patriots to the league's best regular-season record. Rivers led the NFL is passing yards with 4,710, despite a banged-up Chargers receiving corps. And Green Bay's Rodgers put up outstanding numbers even having missed time because of multiple concussions.

The Ground Player of the Year finalists are Jamaal Charles, Arian Foster and Michael Turner. Charles gained 6.38 yards per carry and was a key in the Chiefs' top-ranked rushing offense. An undrafted prospect a year ago, Foster made a lot of teams regret not drafting him, scoring 16 touchdowns on the ground for the Texans. Turner carried the load for the NFC-leading Falcons, leading the league with 334 rushing attempts.

Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx until Friday, Jan. 28 at 9 p.m. ET to determine the FedEx Air and Ground NFL Players of the Year.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2011/01/1...round-finalists

• 1 year later...
Want to be there to see the #Patriots take on the #Giants? Support Spaulding Rehab and enter to win a trip!

Enter for a chance to win:

• 2 round trip tickets on the Patriots team charter flight to Indianapolis
  • 4 nights hotel accommodation for 2 at the Official Patriots team hotel (Thursday, February 2- Sunday, February 5)
  • 2 tickets to the game on Sunday, February 5, 2012
  • 2 tickets to the Thursday evening's Patriots Welcome Reception
  • 2 tickets to the Spaulding Find Your Strength Welcome Breakfast
  • 2 tickets to the Patriots Official Pre-Game Party
  • 2 tickets to the private Official Patriots Post Game Extravaganza on Sunday, February 5
  • Ground transportation to and from the airport, to and from the game, and to and from all Official Patriots events
  • 2 gift bags filled with official Patriots merchandise

Total package valued at $19,500

http://www.spauldingrehab.org/supportourwo...destinationindy

• 2 weeks later...