Bellazon

Sex and the City

Wild Rose

• 1 year later...

HI everyone, I am a new fan of "Sex and the city" after watched a movie. Really like it, amazing outfits - yes, little bit strange but the complete effect is perfect! And like the story of a movie too, funny, sad and lovely :heart: :kiss: sweet :blush:

I think, the point of this serial is, that you don´t need being a beauty to look attractive in every way. Below, I like their characters, different but still with normal every-day problems - :kiss: love & sex & disappointments & friendships :kiss:

HI everybody, I am a new fan of "Sex and the city" after watched a movie. Really like it, amazing outfits - yes, little bit strange but the complete effect is perfect! And like the story of a movie too, funny, sad and lovely :heart: :kiss: sweet :blush:

I think, the point of this serial is, that you don´t need being a beauty to look attractive in every way. Below, I like their characters, different but still with normal every-day problems - :kiss: love & sex & disappointments & friendships :kiss:

sexandthecity_tposter_big.jpg SexandtheCityPoster_big.jpg

HI everybody, I am a new fan of "Sex and the city" after watched a movie. Really like it, amazing outfits - yes, little bit strange but the complete effect is perfect! And like the story of a movie too, funny, sad and lovely :heart: :kiss: sweet :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah the movie was not as good as the series, but I still liked it!!!! One thing I missed in the movie is the lack of going out on the town in their hot outfits and meeting weirdos! lol they didn't do it in the movie hardly at all! they were all taken :( that kinda bummed me out a bit

I would say I am a little bit of every girl Carrie,Miranda,Charlotte

and least like Samantha :ninja:

• 13 years later...