Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

i dunno actually what to do :(

now it's 33-25 but if we accounted those all as one it would be 23 - 25 and Ale would be winning, anyway we can't be sure that somebody is cheating, second thing gosh who could bother to create 11 accounts, that means to have 11 (?!) email adresses just for something poll?

she/he must be fanatic fan, obsessed :/

anyway i need any evidences that fanclub excists

now it's 33-25 but if we accounted those all as one it would be 23 - 25 and Ale would be winning, anyway we can't be sure that somebody is cheating, second thing gosh who could bother to create 11 accounts, that means to have 11 (?!) email adresses just for something poll?

Totally!! Lindissima!! PLEASE!!! show us that "fanclub"! And I really don't think that Ana's father would come here to vote.

Totally!! Lindissima!! PLEASE!!! show us that "fanclub"! And I really don't think that Ana's father would come here to vote.

Favor não desconsiderar o meu voto - Reinato Barros pai da Ana Beatriz - [email protected]

Porque um pai não pode votar? Em anexo foto da Ana Beatriz aos 4 anos de idade.

Ana_Beatriz_aos_4_anos.doc

Ana_Beatriz_aos_4_anos.doc

dears, as I already explained we are all fans of Ana and we all together decided at my place from my computer to vote for her.

Obviously this is the reason why you create a poll in order for us to vote.I hope that you understand us and I see no reason for such a fuzz...please let me know your thaughs as we are looking " guilty" for been fans, friends an admiradors of Ana....is this not what fans are supposed to do?Hope that all is set now and please accept our apologies if we create problems for you..sincerly....Lindissima...beijos xxxooo

Isn't that obvious that lindissima, anabelissima, kamalua, Reinato Barros, bigana, lanuska, junior tavares, ruthy, gandoff, pandora2000 and megastar are the same person creating multiple accounts to vote for Ana? He/she created many accounts today just to vote!!!

That's not fair!!!!!! Alessandra should be winning if somebody wasn't cheating!!!!!!!

Thats what I was thinking.... I just didn't say anything incase I was wrong. :laugh:

Alessandra if it's not too late

We should ask a moderator or an admin to check all the IP adress of these new accounts and just see if it's not the same adress, that would be a start... <_<

Thats a good idea, you could also check to see if any of them are/were on at the same time.

dears, as I already explained we are all fans of Ana and we all together decided at my place from my computer to vote for her.

Obviously this is the reason why you create a poll in order for us to vote.I hope that you understand us and I see no reason for such a fuzz...please let me know your thaughs as we are looking " guilty" for been fans, friends an admiradors of Ana....is this not what fans are supposed to do?Hope that all is set now and please accept our apologies if we create problems for you..sincerly....Lindissima...beijos xxxooo

Favor não desconsiderar o meu voto - Reinato Barros pai da Ana Beatriz - [email protected]

Porque um pai não pode votar? Em anexo foto da Ana Beatriz aos 4 anos de idade.

Look at that:

ana1.jpg

English:

So...Am I Ana's brother because I have picutres of her when she was younger?

Portuguese:

Então eu sou irmão da Ana pq tenho fotos dela pequena?

That's totally not an evidence that you are her father...... Again.... what's that fanclub? Could you show us??

beijos xxxooo

So... you are saying you created multiple accounts represeting ana's fans that you know?

BTW whjy are you the only one to be responding? Because you can't be in all your accounts at the same time.

You said "beijos" in portuguese, that means you also speak portuguese like Ana's father who just respond us. hahahahahaha

It's the SAME Ip address. I already told the staff. Let's just WAIT. 14 accounts were created. Ridiculous

beijos xxxooo

So... you are saying you created multiple accounts represeting ana's fans that you know?

BTW whjy are you the only one to be responding? Because you can't be in all your accounts at the same time.

You said "beijos" in portuguese, that means you also speak portuguese like Ana's father who just respond us. hahahahahaha

Mais vc

Olha só minha querida/querido. Isto aqui não é o seu fan club, isso aqui é um forum e vc não pode sair ofendendo os membros. Vc está errado, não só por ofende-lo, mas também por criar 14 profiles aqui no BZ. Isso é contra as regras e o seu IP vai ser bloqueado do forum. Boa Noite.

Olha só minha querida/querido. Isto aqui não é o seu fan club, isso aqui é um forum e vc não pode sair ofendendo os membros. Vc está errado, não só por ofende-lo, mas também por criar 14 profiles aqui no BZ. Isso é contra as regras e o seu IP vai ser bloqueado do forum. Boa Noite.