Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

Isn't that obvious that lindissima, anabelissima, kamalua, Reinato Barros, bigana, lanuska, junior tavares, ruthy, gandoff, pandora2000 and megastar are the same person creating multiple accounts to vote for Ana? He/she created many accounts today just to vote!!!

That's not fair!!!!!! Alessandra should be winning if somebody wasn't cheating!!!!!!!

Isn't it obvious that lindissima, anabelissima, kamalua, Reinato Barros, bigana, lanuska, junior tavares, ruthy, gandoff, pandora2000 and megastar are the same person creating multiple accounts to vote for Ana? He/she created many accounts today just to vote!!!

That's not fair!!!!!! Alessandra should be winning if somebody wasn't cheating!!!!!!!

I agree with Thiago

Isn't that obvious that lindissima, anabelissima, kamalua, Reinato Barros, bigana, lanuska, junior tavares, ruthy, gandoff, pandora2000 and megastar are the same person creating multiple accounts to vote for Ana? He/she created many accounts today just to vote!!!

damn! really, I haven´t realized it :blink: :ninja: there should be a rule about how many posts you must have to vote, because this is really unfair, not talking about how childish it is :yuckky:

so I´m not voting, because Ale deserves to win, eventhough Ana is really wonderful!

I sorry if you thought that we were cheating. We are not cheating!!!!

We are part of a fan club of Ana Beatriz, and we found out about

the bellazon last night, and we decided to vote for Ana all toghether.

If you want I can send more information about the fan club and each

member that vote. If you want you can send a e-mail to

[email protected]

We be glad to send you informations.

We have many pictures of Ana, Alessandra and other girls too.

And Reinato Barros is Ana's father(I red in her biography) he wasnt

with us, was just a coincidence.

We LOVE Alessandra also!!!!!

She is Ana's best friend and I sure if Ale

wins Ana will be happy and so as we members of Ana Beatriz fan club.

We LOVE Ale!!!

But our vote go to Ana.

Sorry for my bad english.

XoXo

So, I missed a lot of battles :cry:

I would've voted for

Gisele - Hana

Ana - Natasha

Alessandra - Gisele (hardest one so far)

Natasha - Gisele (b/c Nat IS hotness on the runway, while Gisele looks the same all the time)

FINAL:

ALESSANDRA by MILES

btw: It's difficult to believe that O_ô