Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

Ed Razek, CEO of VS, said "There is a statue of Michael Jordan that says "The best their ever was, the best there ever will be", and when I think about Trya, that's the way I think about it". He later added that "Tyra understands how to work the runway better than anyone I have EVER SEEN, but she OWNS IT when shes out there. She as GOOD AS IT GETS". Monica Mitro, the EVP of Public Relatons for VS, said that "Tyra in not the typical model, ESPECIALLY in runway shows. Models are very thin, very waify, they don't have much of an expression on their face, they're just supposed to be, basically, be walking hangars, carrying the clothes. You know, Trya has a personality, beyond, and her personality even comes out in the runway shows". Ed Razek come back to state "Her assets are an asset to us, and there are a awful lot of women who look at her picture and say "Yeah, I wanna look LIKE THAT". whistle.gif

Some of her fellow models gave her mad props as well. Alessandra Ambrosio, another bellazon favorite, said that Tyra is "like, THE MODEL for VS". Heidi Klum even added that she Tyre helped her out when it came to working the runway, among other things. "She has taught me a lot of lessons, from makeup tips to how to walk on the runway, how to give it a little more, you know, PIZZAZ". There you HAVE IT, HATERS!!! tongue.gif fish.gif Even you favorite models know Tyra was she was, to quote Ed Razek "The best that ever was, the best that ever WILL BE"!!! yes.gif hell yea!.gif rhythm is a dancer.gif ddr.gif Monica Mitro cam back to add "It's really gonna really, really hard for us to think about next year's show WITHOUT TYRA".

In closing, Heidi came back to say "This will not be her final show. And if shs said it is, I'll DRAG HER HERE THE NEXT TIME!!!" I

actually the more i watch ANTM and her talk show(although very entertaining) the less i like tyra. there's just something off about her and honestly i never found her to be stunning.

izabel on the other hand..well never liked her either. but her personality is nice so my vote is for her

@ rammies you keep repeating that tyra is a talk show host like that's just going to win everyone over. who cares..? it's about modeling, not who can host a show

I love her on the show. She's hilarious. It's like when i watch ANTM i don't really like her but on her talkshow she has an awesome personality. :wub:

Ed Razek, CEO of VS, said "There is a statue of Michael Jordan that says "The best their ever was, the best there ever will be", and when I think about Trya, that's the way I think about it". He later added that "Tyra understands how to work the runway better than anyone I have EVER SEEN, but she OWNS IT when shes out there. She as GOOD AS IT GETS". Monica Mitro, the EVP of Public Relatons for VS, said that "Tyra in not the typical model, ESPECIALLY in runway shows. Models are very thin, very waify, they don't have much of an expression on their face, they're just supposed to be, basically, be walking hangars, carrying the clothes. You know, Trya has a personality, beyond, and her personality even comes out in the runway shows". Ed Razek come back to state "Her assets are an asset to us, and there are a awful lot of women who look at her picture and say "Yeah, I wanna look LIKE THAT". whistle.gif

Some of her fellow models gave her mad props as well. Alessandra Ambrosio, another bellazon favorite, said that Tyra is "like, THE MODEL for VS". Heidi Klum even added that she Tyre helped her out when it came to working the runway, among other things. "She has taught me a lot of lessons, from makeup tips to how to walk on the runway, how to give it a little more, you know, PIZZAZ". There you HAVE IT, HATERS!!! tongue.gif fish.gif Even you favorite models know Tyra was she was, to quote Ed Razek "The best that ever was, the best that ever WILL BE"!!! yes.gif hell yea!.gif rhythm is a dancer.gif ddr.gif Monica Mitro cam back to add "It's really gonna really, really hard for us to think about next year's show WITHOUT TYRA".

In closing, Heidi came back to say "This will not be her final show. And if shs said it is, I'll DRAG HER HERE THE NEXT TIME!!!" I

second that :D