Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

2 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

I am not even feeling sorry for her.

The list of supermodels with a messed up face is long now.

A long list? Can you name at least 5 then? I do not think so.

As for Linda, she is my Icon forever. Pity she even started doing these silly mindless things. With a career like hers she should have never had any worries at all. But i guess aging and putting on weight is not easy for most women....sad, sad, sad....

1909e43c6f9744f4b9b0a389f0b86586_md.jpg

She's not only speaking out on social media, Linda filed a federal lawsuit this week against Zeltiq Aesthetics, the company she says created, marketed and distributed the CoolSculpting system. She's seeking no less than $50 million.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/09/23/linda-evangelista-coolsculpting-procedure-permanently-deformed/

Ms. Evangelista filed a lawsuit on Tuesday against Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc., in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. The suit said she was seeking compensatory damages of $50 million for her distress and loss of work, promotions and public appearances.

The lawsuit said Ms. Evangelista had seven treatments from August 2015 through February 2016 to break down fat cells in her abdomen, flanks, back and bra area, inner thighs, and chin. Within a few months, she developed “hard, bulging, painful masses under her skin in those areas,” it said, and was given a diagnosis of PAH in June 2016.

The filing said her quality of life, her career and her body “were all ruined in 2016 after she was permanently disfigured” by the procedure and the multiple attempts at corrective surgery that followed.

“Ms. Evangelista enjoyed a wildly successful and lucrative modeling career from 1984 through 2016, until she was permanently injured and disfigured by Zeltiq’s CoolSculpting System,” the lawsuit said.

The suit accused the company of having “intentionally concealed” the risks or “failed to adequately warn” about them, and said Ms. Evangelista developed depression and a fear of going outside.

Ms. Evangelista had full body liposuctions after the diagnosis by a doctor referred to her by Zeltiq in 2016 and 2017, but the procedures were unsuccessful and resulted in scarring, the lawsuit said.

“Ms. Evangelista was promised a more contoured appearance; instead, the target fat cells actually increased in number and size and formed hard, bulging masses under her skin,” it said.

According to CoolSculpting, its procedure has been cleared by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of visible fat bulges.

Nytimes.com

ADVERTISEMENT

25 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Where is the "deformity"? 

Frankly it looks like normal weight gain plus she looks good for a 56 year old..

You will need to see her completely naked to witness the deformities, they listed the areas she wanted to treat and i am glad we can not easily see it. 

22 hours ago, radolgc said:

A long list? Can you name at least 5 then? I do not think so.

As for Linda, she is my Icon forever. Pity she even started doing these silly mindless things. With a career like hers she should have never had any worries at all. But i guess aging and putting on weight is not easy for most women....sad, sad, sad....

LOl! Oh, I can! Easy-peasy !

Cindy Crawford

Karen Mulder

Naomi Campbell

(she is the only one still looking like herself, despite all the stuff she had done- mostly injections & a nose job- on her face- But she looks like she is made with wax :laugh:)

Kate Moss

Heidi Klum

Stephanie Seymour

Carla Bruni

Elle Macpherson

And as I do not want a never ending talk about it about who is wrong or right, you don't need to post pictures of them to prove me wrong because I perfectly know how they look like now (unfortunately)

And for that matters, I can also make a list of the ones aging gracefully and not looking like ridiculous clowns with a skin so smooth it looks like plastic & wax.

Christy Turlington

Paulina Porizkova

Amber Valletta

Niki Taylor

And you really have to be a "celebrity" and have too much money & too much time on ur hands to believe injecting fat in ur face is a good idea.