Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

On 10/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, radolgc said:

I have been a fan and a collector of Tatjana Patitz and her work for more than 25 years and it is pretty offensive to question my ability to recognize my models. It is clear that this here IS NOT Tatjana Patitz, I know perfectly well what she looks like. What is written in this Ebay auction is that there are probably editorials with Tatjana and Linda or ads or god knows what in this magazine, NOT that the cover model is Tatjana. But Ebay is full of wrong information from people trying to sell magazines there who have no clue about models or they even lie in order to make someone buy a magazine. If it was written Helena Christensen, would you have believed that it was Helena? Please, have some respect to people who know what they are doing and have dedicated their lives to the models and their work. I have many real magazine, not scans from internet or from Ebay auctions. 

Who is then the cover model?

13 minutes ago, versustito13 said:

Who is then the cover model?

I have no idea and I do not really care to be honest. It seems I had this magazine complete...but I must have thrown away the cover...It is NOT Tatjana or Linda, so nothing else matters to me. The model is someone who remained nameless in fashion and never made it big maybe...we will never find out. The important thing is that it is not Tatjana.