Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

3 hours ago, PhilA said:

Does it mean the series have not began filming yet?! If so, then chances will see it soon are very low. I wish it was ready and airing this month. Not sure Linda will agree to appear on film these days...

2 hours ago, versustito13 said:
70/5000

she had no problem appearing in george michael's documentary

But she obviously has a big p[roblem appearing on a reunion cover with all the others and she was the only reason why this cover never happened. I am still angry at her for that. She clearly lost it, but Icons can be a little nicer. My website is ready...still some things to fix and re-do, but the main sections with ads and editorials are done! Go check it out and tell me what you think. And where can this G.Michael's documentary be seen? I totally forgot about it. Glad it is out.

Here issomething I recently scanned from some Lindbergh books:

PeterL-book-LE-1b.jpg PeterL-book-LE-2b.jpg PeterL-book-LE-4a1.jpg PeterL-book-LE-6a1.jpg PeterL-book-LE-10a1.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-1a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-2a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-4a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-6a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-9a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-11a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-12a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-14a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-20a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-22a.jpg PLindberg-books-LE-24a1.jpg

55 minutes ago, radolgc said:

And where can this G.Michael's documentary be seen? I totally forgot about it. Glad it is out.

@radolgc, George Michael's documentary came out in 2017, months after his death in 2016. It can be seen on dailymotion.com. 

Linda appears around 37.50 and talks about Freedom video. ;) 

Hey Tito, these new images of Linda are wonderful...i have never seen them before...they must be circa 2003 according to her look and hair style. Thank you for the feedback on my Linda website...i have way less than 800 covers, but i am sure she did not have that many...and i count only the real covers, not the bad reprints from weird countries. Her major magazine covers are less than 300 or even less than that. I do not like reprints, either. To me a real cover is a cover where the model has posed ecpecially for and the image has appeared only on this one cover and never else.