Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

he works alot with Inez & Vinoodh and I&V posted a picture of Christy yesterday! My guess is they shot something together by I&V. :D

I really hope its new work and not just a gathering of "old friends" since the Supers are also friends with almost everyone in fashion world, its hard to tell if its for work or pleasure sometimes. 

9 minutes ago, michelabella said:

I really hope its new work and not just a gathering of "old friends" since the Supers are also friends with almost everyone in fashion world, its hard to tell if its for work or pleasure sometimes. 

My thoughts exactly.  I'm hoping it's a project with Christy only.  They both seem to wisely pick their "super reunion" projects carefully anyway, not jumping into every reunion editorial or advert that's out there and I think it's smart of them to do so. 

The last time Linda did a "super reunion" was for that Vogue Japan special anniversary and for the Vanity Fair feature with Mario Testino.  The last time Linda worked with an advert with a super was with Naomi in DSquared (and that was very good in my opinion).  This will be the first time she's shot a duet feature with Christy since -- correct me if I'm wrong -- 1995??

12 minutes ago, LikeAFineWine said:

This will be the first time she's shot a duet feature with Christy since -- correct me if I'm wrong -- 1995??

oh wow! I didn't know that. they are my fave model duo of all time. Really hope its for a campaign or Vogue cover. 

Has La Linda worked with I&V before?

Vogue 100: A Century of Style

While principally a fashion magazine, Vogue has never been just that. It has assumed a central and vital role on the cultural stage, with a history that spans the most inventive decades in fashion and taste, and in the arts and society. Published to mark the magazine’s centenary, and accompanying a major exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery, this book celebrates the twentieth century and beyond with an authoritative and discriminating eye.

[Image_ 41KtHzw3YLL.jpg
npg.org.uk