Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

I posted these years ago but many have fallen off the server since.

From the book 10 Women by Peter Lindbergh.

Scans by me.

Thanks a lot PhilA for your scans. :heythere:   For those who don't know, the second-to-last picture is the white shirt picture, taken after Linda first cut her hair short. And it's also the cover image of the book.

I posted these years ago but many have fallen off the server since.

From the book 10 Women by Peter Lindbergh.

Scans by me.

Thanks a lot PhilA for your scans. :heythere:   For those who don't know, the second-to-last picture is the white shirt picture, taken after Linda first cut her hair short. And it's also the cover image of the book.

taken soon after she stopped crying because of Peter cutting her hair, lol.....we all know it worked for the best, great Peter  :hehe: .... Cindy had a similar fate with Demarchelier, but she wasn't having any of it and grew them back to normal, while Linda decided to go with it and try new stuff, making all her haircuts so legendary

taken soon after she stopped crying because of Peter cutting her hair, lol.....we all know it worked for the best, great Peter  :hehe:

Indeed, and she cried for days afterwards, thinking she had ruined her career by cutting her hair short. But we all know how that turned out. :hehe:

This picture here I believe is an outtake from the editorial in posted by PhilA in post #6068.

Linda with Peter Lindbergh and Paul Cavaco.

post-36986-0-73285400-1418248208_thumb.j