Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 7/6/2020 at 6:47 AM, Clauds said:

Just because she is a model doesn't mean she can't dip her toes in other industries o.o, particularly when the product she is selling is very related to some of the things Elsa works with literally on a daily basis like lighting, makeup, etc. 

This is smart as fuck, I'm sure it'll sell really well, good for her getting her coins :PinkCouture2:

$115 CAD for a phone case, she's def making a good profit off these. :rofl: 

But can we please have another moment of silence for Lola Rebella? :cry: I'm still upset that line never got released. I've loved her BikBok collabs, so hopefully we get more design attempts from her in the future. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

$115 CAD for a phone case, she's def making a good profit off these. :rofl: 

But can we please have another moment of silence for Lola Rebella? :cry: I'm still upset that line never got released. I've loved her BikBok collabs, so hopefully we get more design attempts from her in the future. 

This bitch never releasing the clothing line is the biggest tragedy of my stan-life, and now that I live in Scandinavia she's not even doing the BikBok collabs... I just can't cope with my shit luck :rofl:

I wonder how the phone cases are selling, I definitely wouldn't pay that price but I rarely wear makeup and I even more rarely take selfies so like, it's not useful for me at all but I can see all the basic insta girls going crazy for it.

Yeah, it’s definitely not my cup of tea for a phone case. I find them kind of ugly if I’m honest, but there’s definitely an audience for them. She’d do real well to send some of them off as PR to all the beauty community youtubers and Revolve type influencers.