Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I think she meant she doesn't drink on the daily but girlfriend was drunk AF at that party and I'm sure I've seen pictures/videos of her drinking wine. Which is totally fine by all means. Seems like she did stop smoking completely which is a great thing

9 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Obviously Satanelsa and Candevil HAD to be become friends, they're evil minds that take jobs away from friends and shit.:whistle:

the other angels are shaking by the power of this two forces of evil reunited. 

30 minutes ago, OANDAFANBOY said:

This. You can tell they don't like each other.

Well, they don’t have to like each other to look hot together. I don’t care if they hate each other just give us hot photos of them together because they look great together. 

Yall are reaching, they've been hanging out lately and Candice had a rather small party and she invited Elsa ... They may have had some awkwardness in the past but they clearly moved on and are friendly now. Elsa and Candice have never been into the whole "WE'RE BFFs LOVE US! SO CUTE!!! GOAALS #Candels" type of people for PR, so I doubt they're start suddenly doing that 

35 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yall are reaching, they've been hanging out lately and Candice had a rather small party and she invited Elsa ... They may have had some awkwardness in the past but they clearly moved on and are friendly now. Elsa and Candice have never been into the whole "WE'RE BFFs LOVE US! SO CUTE!!! GOAALS #Candels" type of people for PR, so I doubt they're start suddenly doing that 

I agree with @Clauds. They don’t seem like the type to be friends with someone for pr. 

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I'd be stunned if this was the case.  Like you said, they've never been like that.  It would be a reach for them to start that now.