Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

6 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

^ Even tho I think it's what made her not get the fantasy bra this year :rofl: 

I don't think that her hair had anything to do with that, that Fantasy Bra was made specially for Lais. 

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Those new pictures are amazing. Maybe I'm the only one but I'd love to see her with a nice dark chocolate brown hair color... I think it would look amazing on her. 

What about a red color? am I the only one that thinks that she would be fire as a redhead? 

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Those new pictures are amazing. Maybe I'm the only one but I'd love to see her with a nice dark chocolate brown hair color... I think it would look amazing on her. 

No! I’ve always wanted to see her with a different colour. She looks great as a blonde, but I’d love to see how her eyes look against that contrast. And ditto on the red- although I think maybe a subtle red tone rather than red red. Like an auburn(especially with her freckles!!) or a strawberry blonde. 

I love the shots of her laying back on the couch. :heart: 

4 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

No! I’ve always wanted to see her with a different colour. She looks great as a blonde, but I’d love to see how her eyes look against that contrast. And ditto on the red- although I think maybe a subtle red tone rather than red red. Like an auburn(especially with her freckles!!) or a strawberry blonde. 

I love the shots of her laying back on the couch. :heart: 

The strawberry blonde will be perfect for her, and she would stand out from the rest angels a lot more. 

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

The strawberry blonde will be perfect for her, and she would stand out from the rest angels a lot more. 

Agree 100% :excited:  I would die to see her with strawberry blonde hair.

People use it to describe a pretty wide range of shades honestly but basically just reddish blonde hair. Some people consider blonde hair with peachy tones it, and other people consider light red it. This is kind of the tone I was envisioning. Basically just not that super bright coppery or scarlet red! 

028DF7B7-20CD-42F5-A0B7-0E1DFAC2D6DF.jpeg

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

People use it to describe a pretty wide range of shades honestly but basically just reddish blonde hair. Some people consider blonde hair with peachy tones it, and other people consider light red it. This is kind of the tone I was envisioning. Basically just not that super bright coppery or scarlet red! 

028DF7B7-20CD-42F5-A0B7-0E1DFAC2D6DF.jpeg

Jessica Chastain is not "strawberry blonde". She's 100% natural redhead woman.