Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Hey @hillstreet.  These came straight from Cameron's website.  Some have been posted before via his IG and Bikini Lover's IG accounts, but not the entire series. I had to do some digging, modify the addresses a little bit to get to the source address, then manually downloaded each of them.  The exercise was well worth the slightly tedious effort. 😎  This shoot, along with Jo's Bikini Lover's shoot from last year, are scorching 🔥.

So i did the work and cropped all the pics to get rid of the stupid white borders and to separate each image. I tried to get rid of copy's but no guaranty. Should be the best version for each image thats available in this thread. Since I dont want to spam basically the same images again, I put them in a rar for those interested.

Elsa Hosk_2022_05_25_03_15_03_(276).jpg Elsa Hosk_2022_05_25_03_15_03_(289).jpg Elsa Hosk_2022_05_25_03_15_03_(293).jpg Elsa Hosk_2022_05_25_03_15_03_(302).jpg

496251767_ElsaHosk.rar