Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

22 hours ago, Ed. said:

Yeah seriously, god bless 

Thank you so much!!! I love that I don't even know you (I talk to a couple members on here in the private messages so I'm closer with them than others), so that means a lot that you took the time to send me good wishes!!!

@CandleVixen thank you!!! The time you're talking about before when I was trying to get sober obviously didn't work, but now I'm getting professional help and going to meetings and have a sponsor. Also, my OD was so bad and my dad saw me purple and not breathing and I love him so much, that cant happen again. He is still messed up from seeing that image. I have always respected you so much too, so I'm grateful to hear those kind words about me! You're so awesome. 

@Shepherd thanks for those pictures! I love Elsa's outfit in that. I don't care for her hippie/boho looks (even though she fits that style), I adore this 90's grunge look and how simple it is. I would love to see her dress more like this, but I love how she can dress feminine and flowly and then something more hard like this. She also reminds me of the early 80's orginial  hardcore punk population. 

Interesting video. I don't know her much and I rarely even go to this thread, so I found it coincidentally. She has a nice voice and it's a nice language. Many models have drug addictions and I guess that starting modeling at a young age can make ppl more vulnerable to any type of addiction. It's good to see she's doing well, she looks like a nice person, and she's older now, so definitely stronger.

@bump  Hey, congrats. :heythere:Glad to see you're doing good. I don't know these types of struggles, but I know our inner strength is often much bigger than we think.

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Interesting video. I don't know her much and I rarely even go to this thread, so I found it coincidentally. She has a nice voice and it's a nice language. Many models have drug addictions and I guess that starting modeling at a young age can make ppl more vulnerable to any type of addiction. It's good to see she's doing well, she looks like a nice person, and she's older now, so definitely stronger.

@bump  Hey, congrats. :heythere:Glad to see you're doing good. I don't know these types of struggles, but I know our inner strength is often much bigger than we think.

Thank you!!! I really apprecaite you taking the time to mention me and give me such a positive statement. I have definitely found that I'm stronger than I thought I was through this whole ordeal. After using for 13 years, I figured I'd never get clean, I would just have to deal with it, but I feel so much better without drugs even this early on in my recovery. 

And I agree, Elsa does seem like a nice person. I've always thought that, but now that I"ve seen these interviews and looked up other interviews, she definitely strikes me a sweet person with a big heart. I'm glad for all the success she's had in modeling and in life. 

On 10/6/2020 at 2:00 PM, Clauds said:

I am however cackling at the VS comments, sis is 100% over it, first saying she doesn't miss the show at all and her facial expression was just like noooopee. Glad she left the brand when she did, she truly did get everything she could out of them, I wish she had been a main Angel earlier instead of doing three years of pink but oh well, she still ha  a good run and she's the only "new" angel that got to check all the boxes: Fantasy Bra, Swarovski outfit and opening the show.

Err... actually she said that the show always took place on her birthday and it's nice for a change to relax on her birthday instead of feeling the pressure of being seen by so many people when she does the VS show. Then she literally said "I don't miss the show too much if I'm honest". What was there to cackle? She wasn't shading VS at all.

i started watching the interview but i didn't finish it so i can't say anything about her facial expressions, her tone or whatever, but if you're an angel i guess you have to say positive things about the brand and everything related to it, she didn't say anything bad, but saying that she basically doesn't care about the show...

ask sara, jasmine, josephine, taylor... any of the angels, and see how they say the miss the show. maybe they'll say something like ''it's great that i don't have to kill myself at the gym but i miss it'' idk

I think having nothing positive to say about it says a lot, she could have slided a "it was a lot of pressure but also good for X reason" say something nice about the girls, say something nice about having wore the sparky bra, idk, there's a lot of nice things she could have said, she chose not to say anything positive about it, and I still think her face was like noooope, she seemed more comfortable with all the other topics.

I find it laughable that after being with the company for nearly a decade she just said she doesn't miss it, which is fair enough, I'm sure it gets old after a while and VS didn't have anything else to offer for her, but still, not saying a single good thing was odd, that isn't exactly the friendliest thing to say about a former employer. At the same time, I'm not surprised, Doutzen, Lily, Rosie and other haven't had much positive things to say bout VS either, it feels like only Adriana and Alessandra do.

I also feel like Elsa not having much to say about VS and saying she doesn't miss the show at all is implying she's totally over VS and didn't enjoy it as much as Ale and Adriana seem to have. And her saying she doesnt miss it if she's being honest, well normally if you say "just being honest" it's because what you said is a little harsh or controversial. I would think she would want to be all happy and bubbly about VS since they did give her a lot and like @Clauds said, her not having much positive to say about VS says a lot to me as well. I agree with everyone she wrote in her post above mine. Just wanted to add my thoughts too though. 

and Clauds, I'm curious about what Doutzen, Rosie, and Lily had to say about VS. If you don't mind, could you please tell me where I can read or watch what they said about working for VS? thank you! 

On 9/6/2020 at 7:38 AM, Sensual said:

If it was for her close friend's i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been a thirst trap of a picture.

She confirmed today she meant to send it to Romee. :rofl: 

It’s very cute that they’re going through this together. They never seemed particularly close while they were both Angels, but I’ve seen them interacting a lot more lately. It’s nice they have something to share with each other. 

5 hours ago, bump said:

I also feel like Elsa not having much to say about VS and saying she doesn't miss the show at all is implying she's totally over VS and didn't enjoy it as much as Ale and Adriana seem to have. And her saying she doesnt miss it if she's being honest, well normally if you say "just being honest" it's because what you said is a little harsh or controversial. I would think she would want to be all happy and bubbly about VS since they did give her a lot and like @Clauds said, her not having much positive to say about VS says a lot to me as well. I agree with everyone she wrote in her post above mine. Just wanted to add my thoughts too though. 

and Clauds, I'm curious about what Doutzen, Rosie, and Lily had to say about VS. If you don't mind, could you please tell me where I can read or watch what they said about working for VS? thank you! 

About Lily I remember this interview with People Magazine and she went to praise Fenty for their diversity and the show.

https://people.com/style/lily-aldridge-says-rihanna-is-killing-it-with-representation-at-fenty/

I would say SavagexFenty deserves some credit the production value is great, but I feel like they're ultimately a waste. They could use so much more actual talent for the show, real models, and not celebrities. Oh and maybe not using a hadith lmao.

5 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

I was watching her Q&A today now while cooking the lunch for tomorrow and I loved how she answered the questions. A random thought, she said Tom is English or I heard it wrong? I thought he was Danish.

I believe he's Danish ethnically,  but his family lives in Britain. I remember Elsa spending time in England with them. Sounds like they're giving their baby girl a Scandinavian name- she mentioned Americans would probably think it's weird. 

14 hours ago, bump said:

I'll PM you since it doesn't really involve Elsa and I don't want to go off-topic :) 

Tom was born and raised in the UK, in the District Vision it says he was born in Ascot. No idea where his family is from though, but his name and last name don't sound particularly Scandi.

15 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

About Lily I remember this interview with People Magazine and she went to praise Fenty for their diversity and the show.

https://people.com/style/lily-aldridge-says-rihanna-is-killing-it-with-representation-at-fenty/

thank you for linking that to me! @Clauds sent me some great information as well, so now I have some fun research to do this morning! lol