Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Smart move, got the apartment a fuck ton of press and now she's selling it :rofl: I wouldn't be surprised if they do move to LA tbh, she has mentioned a few times she wanted to move there and if she is pregnant, I can see her wanting to move somewhere with more space and a different vibe.

17 hours ago, Clauds said:

Smart move, got the apartment a fuck ton of press and now she's selling it :rofl: I wouldn't be surprised if they do move to LA tbh, she has mentioned a few times she wanted to move there and if she is pregnant, I can see her wanting to move somewhere with more space and a different vibe.

The nyc housing market is collapsing. all of NYC is collapsing. LA is a disaster too..... I wouldnt be surprised if she moved back to Sweden. 

TBH it seems like the USA as a whole is collapsing and it may get even worse after the elections :ninja: I don't see her moving back to Sweden tho, she has been very vocal about wanting to move to LA and Elsa is very, very, very priviledged, she's part of that population where you kind of live in a bubble and don't feel the weight of the circumstances as badly as the average person does.

Let's not get into politics in here, not the right place to do so and particularly American politics are a super complicated issue atm. Elsa is a smart girl, I'm sure she and Tom will do whatever works best for them, neither of them is American so they have multiple options.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:08 AM, residentmike020 said:

This is a forum for Elsa Hosk, let's remember that... please?

This.

Posts were deleted for obvious reasons, again, this is not the place to be discussing politics.

That makeup by that Carolina Gonzales lady is terrible. I've seen her do worse though. I think it was on Candice and/or Lily? Elsa looks better without makeup anyways. She looks very very very masculine in those pictures and usually she has such a feminine look to her that those pictures shocked me. Not a good look. So many of the comments on that picture on her IG were talking about how bad the lipliner looks, which is the worst part to me as well. I'm curious to see what this disastrous look is for. 

Congratulations again to her and her boyfriend!