Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

From her Insta 

I'm so proud of her for opening up about her struggles and trying to help at least a little bit those who are going through the same. Elsa has always been a pro in our eyes and if she hadn't said anything the odds are we would have never known about it at all and she could have kept that image of just being perfect, so I appreciate it a lot that she is showing a more human, vulnerable, real side of her and the industry as well. I've always been a massive fan but this just made me like her even more.

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

From her Insta 

I'm so proud of her for opening up about her struggles and trying to help at least a little bit those who are going through the same. Elsa has always been a pro in our eyes and if she hadn't said anything the odds are we would have never known about it at all and she could have kept that image of just being perfect, so I appreciate it a lot that she is showing a more human, vulnerable, real side of her and the industry as well. I've always been a massive fan but this just made me like her even more.

Me too! It made me understand her better and how great it has been to see her get to where she is now. So proud 

So many good shoots recently, I'm loving all her recent work, it seems like she gained a bit of weight back and it looks great on her. I think this long break has been actually pretty good to a lot of girls.

I was reading this article and wondered if she is no longer a VS Angel?? because that would make me so happy

plus: I'm kinda surprised of her changing agencies, I really hope it benefits her career, maybe some movies or something of that kind. 

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/caa-signs-elsa-hosk-1203685395/

6 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I was reading this article and wondered if she is no longer a VS Angel?? because that would make me so happy

plus: I'm kinda surprised of her changing agencies, I really hope it benefits her career, maybe some movies or something of that kind. 

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/caa-signs-elsa-hosk-1203685395/

seems like she's not an angel anymore, as many of us expected. i think clauds was the one who announced it months ago along with martha and candice since the last time they worked with vs was back in december. i have to admit that i was kinda confused when she did this vs x fll collab campaign. honestly, sad to see her go, she was one of my favs but vs isn't what it used to be so... i wonder if it was her decision or vs

She has been done with VS for a while, I'm pretty sure her contract expired in late 2019 along with Candice and Martha. None of them were included in the Mother's Day campaign (huge sign for Candice, one of the only two Angels with kids) nor have they've been in any of the "at home" content and their only pictures in VS' social media are from older shoots but none of them have done VS since at least the very small Christmas stuff from last year, for context, even Romee who is pregnant is still showing up with new content in the VS social media so it is odd af these women are MIA. More importantly, VS did not wish Martha a Happy Birthday like they do every year with all the angels so sis is gone. The VSxFLL collab was probably in the FLL end, they have been putting models that don't do VS or haven't done VS in years like Edita, Hailey, Georgia May and others and we know Elsa has worked for FLL before and hopefully she will work more with them now because their work together was always A+ quality.

As far as the agency change goes, CAA is not a modeling agency, it's more of a talent/PR firm and they handle girls like Heidi, Rosie, Alessandra, K-Upton, Leomie, Candice and Adriana, this probably means Elsa is ready to start expanding her business beyond modeling even more which doesn't come as a surprise at all... MAYBE SHE WILL FINALLY RELEASE THE GODDAMN CLOTHING LINE!?!?!?! Because all the other girls have released licensed deals since joining CAA so maybe this is why Elsa went there. So just in case, let's all start saving them coins for it.