Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

On 6/8/2020 at 3:14 PM, bump said:

^Me too! I've only ever seen Karlie and Elsa's Lancaster pictures, but they always do such a lovely job. Does anyone know any other models who have worked with Lancaster? I would like to check out their work with other models as well. 

I know about Behati. She has done campaigns for a few seasons (I think 3).

On 5/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, wildestvibe said:

On 5/24/2020 at 2:13 PM, wildestvibe said:

IG story 

7603DFD8-D95A-4BE5-863D-B87A99105DCA.jpeg 

They are wearing terrible shoes for hiking.  That and other things indicate that they don't hike very often.

18 hours ago, BARBORA said:

I know about Behati. She has done campaigns for a few seasons (I think 3).

That's right! Thank you for replying. I was just looking through her thread yesterday and came across from old Lancaster pictures of her and they were awesome. Karlie's are my favorite from them, but Behati and Elsa's are awesome as well. I'm more of a fan of models like the Angels and ex-Angels than HF or commercial models, so I love when good brands use Angels in their campaigns. 

Those FLL pictures are great. So does that mean she's still working with VS, or are those old pictures? 

thanks for posting

On 6/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, bump said:

Those FLL pictures are great. So does that mean she's still working with VS, or are those old pictures? 

Her boyfriend (I’m pretty sure it was her boyfriend she tagged, please correct me if I’m wrong) took them during isolation, according to her Instagram post about them. So they’re technically new VS work! I’m still trying to figure out if it means she’s still an angel or not though. (Either way, I’m gonna to appreciate the new work, the shoot is beautiful).

Thank you to everyone sharing new Elsa work as well, it’s always nice to see new content added to her thread. :)

2 hours ago, lovelace said:

Her boyfriend (I’m pretty sure it was her boyfriend she tagged, please correct me if I’m wrong) took them during isolation, according to her Instagram post about them. So they’re technically new VS work! I’m still trying to figure out if it means she’s still an angel or not though. (Either way, I’m gonna to appreciate the new work, the shoot is beautiful).

Thank you to everyone sharing new Elsa work as well, it’s always nice to see new content added to her thread. :)

Thank you for replying. They are very beautiful pictures! Her boyfriend and her are such a funky pair, and they look good together.