Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I really don't understand the big chunky tennis shoes trend, but oh well. The rest of her street style outfit is cute and she looks good. I'll just ignore the shoes. 

LOVE the Lancaster picture. They always do great with their photography though, and I love the models they pick. Glad to see Elsa in another shot from them. She looks so pretty! And it says the photographer is Guy Aroch. I really like his work! 

On 5/19/2020 at 9:08 AM, bump said:

I really don't understand the big chunky tennis shoes trend, but oh well. The rest of her street style outfit is cute and she looks good. I'll just ignore the shoes. 

LOVE the Lancaster picture. They always do great with their photography though, and I love the models they pick. Glad to see Elsa in another shot from them. She looks so pretty! And it says the photographer is Guy Aroch. I really like his work! 

I hope the trend comes back simply because these small ones just dont work for my feet. I need that support.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:49 AM, Clauds said:

How does this bitch look so good even in a pandemic with a face mask. I have no choice but to stan

I think she’s tragically underrated as an icon in this profession. Sure she’s done everything I think you can do but I think she’s iconic. 

On 5/21/2020 at 2:42 PM, wildestvibe said:

IG

93CBA51C-1107-4885-A3D0-FDC64126408A.jpeg B89087A8-97C8-4689-AAD3-039ECB283754.jpeg

I adore these. Her hair looks great, I love the outfit, and the skyline in the background is perfect. 

And the hiking pictures are awesome! That looks like so much fun. I'm glad to see her and her boyfriend out enjoying themselves. How long have they been together for? It's been quite a while I think?