Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Love the new campaign, she looks so beautiful, that type of styling suits her so well :heart: 

Now she just needs to take her ass to Ibiza and hang out with Candice and Doutzen and give us the pictures we deserve but VS is/was too stupid to give us

I am sorry to be the “Elsa is to skinny guy" of the month but Elsa seriously needs to gain her curves back. I know there are a lot of people who don’t see it, or like her recent look but as a long-time fan, I can’t stand it. I always thought Elsa hat one of the most amazing body’s in all of VS. Her hips and waist was outstanding, even compared to someone like Candice. Her belly was a thing of beauty and her face… OMG her Face…

But nowadays or in these recent pics, I can barely recognise her. Her curves are completely gone. I wonder why she has changed so much in recent years.

I hope I didn’t offend anybody with my opinion but I just had to say it.

Edited by Clauds
Please refrain from calling people names o.o

3 minutes ago, vatras said:

I just had to say it

Kind of like therapy, huh?

I didn't realize she ever had curves. She's always looked very thin to me. I like various models for various reasons. I like Elsa for being thin.

Some models have a harder time getting older and do things to try to look attractive with varying levels of success. She's 30. We'll see how it goes.