Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what are those huge shoes that are popular these days called?

the website sells it as ''Oversized multimaterial sneaker'' 

https://www.balenciaga.com/us/triple-s-shoes_cod11534924je.html#/us/women/sneakers

gucci also sells it as ''sneakers'' so i guess it doesn't have a specific name?

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/gifts/gifts-for-women/womens-shoes/rhyton-leather-sneaker-p-550046A9L009522?position=9&listName=ProductGrid&categoryPath=Women/Womens-Shoes/Womens-Sneakers

I found out that they're called "dad shoes" and are an exaggerated throwback to shoes from the 1980s- mid-1990s.

Those Balencigia sneakers are super overpriced and enormous in person- as if they belong to Mickey Mouse's wardrobe.  They are kind of heavy too!

On 4/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, Stormbringer said:

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

(Note how I'm highlighting one of the face close up pictures and not the topless ones :whistle: )  

But seriously, these are some of the best pictures I've seen of her in quite some time :chicken: 

I completely agree! I was losing interest in her, but this picture is beautiful! 

I liked her when her hair was longer, lips were smaller, and she had more weight on her. 

She looks ok in her coachella outfit pictures, but those big white shoes :wacko:

I love her fashion sense when she wears band shirts and big hippie looking jeans...but when she pulls out weird ass shoes...then I don't understand lol