Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Do you guys think that her contract with VS is ending soon? They haven’t use her in ages, she didn’t do the Celeb Family’s Feud thing, she didn’t promoted Livy, she is not in the new Swim promo pics and apparently they are sending Martha to the Oscars... 

Elsa shot on location in Miami and more recently in studio with Alexina I believe. I thought she was done after the show, but they’re still using her so :idk: 

edit: Honestly from the influx of white wall pictures lately, I’d say she’s still shooting white wall too. She’s just not posting about being on set as much. 

I think it’s also possible she’s going to the kind of Angel role Lily and Candice had in the last few years. Less white wall catalog and more just bigger campaigns and the show? 

Edit again: Also she’s in LA, so I’m positive she’ll be at the Vanity Fair party, and one of the VS instagram captions mentions Martha, and other Angels. 

I came here ready to find something to hate about her VF look but I can't find anything, I am gagged because I actually love it :rofl: as far as VS goes, I can't wait for her to leave. Not only the brand is trash, but also VS fans are batshit crazy and I don't need that negativity in my life lol

When I saw the colour of her dress last night, I was shocked. It seemed so outside of her usual palette but I loved it. 

Elsa had never touched a baseball until like an hour before that first pitch. There was video of her practicing in an alley or something during that day.