Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm surprised she didn't at least attend Chanel today. She posted about them for 3 days straight after arriving in Paris. :idk: 

Kinda same, but honestly It not like I expect her to work with Chanel either so, its weird that she was promoting them so much for no reason, maybe she went to a casting and decided to warm up the scene in her benefit before hand but didn’t work?

The odds are she just really loves Chanel and that's it lmao. I'd love for her to get a Chanel Beauty gig tho and shoot with Jac again because they are such a good pairing :heart: but she was the bride for RR so I'm guessing she was booked as an exclusive. She looked stunning, I'm so happy for her

Also loving the SS campaign! She looks gorg and the swimsuits are super nice. I take it this is why she hasn't shot VS Swim and I'm cool with that, thei recent shoots have been trash anyway.

23 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Ralph & Russo Show, Paris, Jan 21 '19

hos230119BZNimage101.jpg hos230119BZNimage102.jpg 

Thank you for posting these @Shepherd

@SympathysSilhouette I agree. I think she looks terribly thin and pale. If I didn't know who this was, I would think it was someone dressed up a dead bride. 

Omgosh I really like Elsa and I usually think she looks beautiful (minus the fake big lips), but this is not good. She looks sick. I'm sure she's ok and just losing weight for fashion shows or something but Idk, I hope it's just the lighting and angles.