Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She looks absolutely awful in those birthday pictures. My God, she used to be the most gorgeous woman on Earth. Now she's a skeleton with two palid pork chops for a bum. Between the awful lips and the emaciated face she does not look well at all. I think I'm done with Elsa, so sad 

On 11/23/2018 at 9:20 PM, Nihilistic said:

She looks absolutely awful in those birthday pictures. My God, she used to be the most gorgeous woman on Earth. Now she's a skeleton with two palid pork chops for a bum. Between the awful lips and the emaciated face she does not look well at all. I think I'm done with Elsa, so sad 

I wish I didn't agree with you, but I do. I wish this was directed towards a model I don't like, but the sad truth is Elsa is no longer continually beautiful to me. 

She can look good in VS shots and she looked lovely in the FB at the VSFS, though. Was it all just really that good of makeup and lighting? Because the pictures above are awful for sure. 

Maybe she is sick in those pictures? I keep trying to come up with reasons why she looks so rough but I don't know, I hope she's not struggling with anything mentally because that can kill your looks and appearance (and kill your mentally, strength, happiness...everything). 

I still like Elsa and will continue to look at the modeling work, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks she isn't looking too great. 

On a positive note though, I think it's cool tha she modeled with Candice for Tropic of C. Those pictures looked pretty good ( I just ignored her lips, I have to just pretend they don't exist)

19 hours ago, bump said:

I wish I didn't agree with you, but I do. I wish this was directed towards a model I don't like, but the sad truth is Elsa is no longer continually beautiful to me. 

She can look good in VS shots and she looked lovely in the FB at the VSFS, though. Was it all just really that good of makeup and lighting? Because the pictures above are awful for sure. 

Maybe she is sick in those pictures? I keep trying to come up with reasons why she looks so rough but I don't know, I hope she's not struggling with anything mentally because that can kill your looks and appearance (and kill your mentally, strength, happiness...everything). 

I still like Elsa and will continue to look at the modeling work, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks she isn't looking too great. 

On a positive note though, I think it's cool tha she modeled with Candice for Tropic of C. Those pictures looked pretty good ( I just ignored her lips, I have to just pretend they don't exist)

what an observation. very nice and a good read.

I felt like, you were talking to me about Elsa

(I am Elsa/ Candice/ Toni Garrn/ Martha/ Adriana die hard fan 

are you a male/ female ?