Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

19 hours ago, medicenevs said:

You know those matching "Hoskinator" swimsuits that Elsa and her friends are wearing on her birthday trip? Well, I want one. Can she put them on sale, pretty please?🤧

LMAO glad to know I'm not the only one who thought this :rofl: 

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I hope this thread stays in this page forever, seems fitting for our Ice Queen, certified horrible person & mean girl :rofl: 

:rofl: 

The only issue is that I associate the 666 to fire and flames and stuff...

Unless we turn it into a frozen hell made of ice and filled with frost demons with Elsa ruling over them all  :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Chessie said:

What do you guys know about this? A friend finded it and I'm a little confused because he said that IMDb is a reliable source.. But it looks a little bit fan made to me. 

It looked fake as hell to me, but I found a production company that has it on its website. Looks very indie.

http://oceanparkstories.com/about-the-filmmaker/

Edit: Did a little more digging and it was submitted to Cannes. It’s an 8min short film. 

http://soiffrontoffice.cannesinteractive.com/SfcCatalogue/MovieDetail/f5b229a5-de75-4e8c-a1e3-fc1dd08c2938

Edit again: It’s an animated film, produced in collaboration with IMG. The director is doing the festival circuit with it, so it won’t be online or available to view any time soon, although it appears it has been screened already.