Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

4 hours ago, Samiot said:

If you read carefully, you'll see I was speaking about putting a blood product ON TOP of the skin, like a salve or ointment.  It has NO beneficial effect.  Introducing it SUBDERMALLY like with microneedling is a different matter all together.  But, Elsa is only putting it on top, she mentions nothing about microneedling and the jar of product she is putting on herself would not be something a therapist administers subdermally.  So, probably she is getting a placebo effect.

I stopped reading after you wrote "If you read carefully."

tenor-49.thumb.gif.8f11a087cd6540d5ef6a15401781776d.gif

2 hours ago, canirove said:

I have the feeling that she went a bit unnoticed. She was wearing the FB and there barely are photos of her backstage besides the ones posing with it :/

I'm not surprised to be very honest. I think she went unnoticed because she is not that outgoing and excentric. She is more reserved and not so into the social media thing. She did not make buzz about herself like Jasmine did or Candice, for example. Homegirl didn't posted a damn thing about the show yesterday. It's her fault, Adriana leaving toke her moment away and she didn't do anything to impulse herlsef in the press. 

11 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I'm not surprised to be very honest. I think she went unnoticed because she is not that outgoing and excentric. She is more reserved and not so into the social media thing. She did not make buzz about herself like Jasmine did or Candice, for example. Homegirl didn't posted a damn thing about the show yesterday. It's her fault, Adriana leaving toke her moment away and she didn't do anything to impulse herlsef in the press. 

Plus, shitty tabloids are all over Hadid sisters and Kendull.

Regardless, Elsa did get a lot of promo before the show and I'm sure once they edit the show they'll give her a nice segment showcasing the Fantasy Bra.