Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

That's why I have dogs. 

Anyways, she did an interview with Elle US (they posted it yesterday but Im not sure if they made it another day). Nothing important but here it is if you want to read it. 

She mentions something about her outfit that gives us 0 information at all tho. 

"On the VS Fashion show runway, she'll be wearing VS's new perfume, Love Star. "It's nice to get into character and wear a fragrance that fits the moment. This will help me get into that beautiful, sexy vibe my look is going to give," she says of the fruity-floral scent."

https://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/a24560640/elsa-hosk-beauty-fitness-routine/

41 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I AM SCREAMING :rofl:

Gurl, you know I ain't kidding. Life is that possesed cat (that I know damn it isn't Woody because he would never!) and I'm Elsa.:rofl::rofl:

I'm just hoping for the best outfit-wise and can they please put her in a softer segment? That would be great.

The 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra

Angel Elsa Hosk will Wear the Fantasy Bra Down the Runway!

Victoria’s Secret introduces the highly anticipated 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra designed exclusively for Victoria’s Secret by Atelier Swarovski. Victoria’s Secret Angel Elsa Hosk will wear the Fantasy Bra down the runway when the “The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Holiday Special,” airs SUNDAY, DEC. 2 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

This year’s fantasy bra was created using 100% Swarovski Created Diamonds and responsibly sourced topaz. Valued at $1 million, the 2018 Dream Angels Fantasy Bra and body chain are adorned with over 2,100 Swarovski Created Diamonds in a sterling silver Dream Angels bra silhouette. The set took over 930 hours to create and has over 71 carats with the center piece.

For the first time, customers will be able to purchase a version of the Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels Fantasy Bra made with Swarovski crystals for $250 on THURSAY, NOV. 29 at select Victoria’s Secret stores and VictoriasSecret.com

fashion-show-2018-elsa-hosk-1-million-dream-angels-fantasy-bra-victorias-secret-hi-res.thumb.jpg.694cea8912179ebeb0b070ad80043684.jpg

VOGUE Video; https://www.vogue.com/article/victorias-secret-2018-fantasy-bra-elsa-hosk-beauty-secrets