Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Oh, I remember that I needed one of those pictures before and got soooo mad about the watermark, I got 29829 pc virus until I found it in another website. I knew who owned the site but I was so afraid of @Clauds back then so I never said anything. I'm happy to know that it wasn't on purpose. 

LMAOOO yall I'm not that evil to tag VS pictures or get pressed about it :rofl: it was an accident, we had the auto-tagging thing so it would tag automatically all HQ pictures we'd get exclusively but obviously me or my co-owner forgot to deactivate it for those pictures lol. 

I absolutely ADORE the picture of Candice and Elsa. Candice is my favorite angel and one of my favorite models (along with Miranda Kerr and Barbara Palvin) and Elsa is a model that I really  used to like. I wish Elsa would grow her hair back out though, I don't think the length she has now is flattering at all. Between her hair and her lips, I do not think Elsa looks that good anymore so I've stopped coming to this thread as often as I used to, but I'm glad I decided to check in today because the picture of those two is great! They both look extremely and naturally beautiful (yes i am aware they have makeup on but you know what  I mean lol). 

Even though I don't think Elsa looks nearly as pretty as she used to and I don't think herthinned out and more toned  body looks as good (I think she looked her best when she was first transitioning from PINK to mainline), I would love to see her get the FB. She deserves it and is great on the runway. I hope she gets it!