Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

That is probably a lie from Gizele trying to be nice, we ALL know Elsa is a mean bitch who hates everyone and everyone hates her back, right? RIGHT!? :rofl:

Loving the Jacob & Co campaign, can't wait to see more pictures from it. She looks stunning

18 hours ago, Clauds said:

That is probably a lie from Gizele trying to be nice, we ALL know Elsa is a mean bitch who hates everyone and everyone hates her back, right? RIGHT!? :rofl:

Loving the Jacob & Co campaign, can't wait to see more pictures from it. She looks stunning

Is Elsa her favourite VS Angel the same way Candice is Elsa’s favourite VS Angel?

The gallery at hoskelsa.com has lots of great VS pics that cant find anywhere else that have any extremly annoying watermark that is really big and near the top of the pic so that it covers up Elsa's face.  Most of these are towards the end of the 2016 gallery but it havent checked the 2017 and 2018 galleries yet.  Note that the watermark only appears when you click on the pic to enlarge it.  Could someone help me figure out where to find high-quality unwatermarked versions of those pics?

5 hours ago, Dane said:

The gallery at hoskelsa.com has lots of great VS pics that cant find anywhere else that have any extremly annoying watermark that is really big and near the top of the pic so that it covers up Elsa's face.  Most of these are towards the end of the 2016 gallery but it havent checked the 2017 and 2018 galleries yet.  Note that the watermark only appears when you click on the pic to enlarge it.  Could someone help me figure out where to find high-quality unwatermarked versions of those pics?

Which pictures are you talking about? I owned the site and I never tagged VS pictures, unless they accidentally went through the auto-tagging system. I'm really busy right now but if you PM with all the pictures that have the tag I'll look for the original file and post them here. But they should already be on this thread tho, you're just gonna have to go through a lot of pages to find them

Yeah, must have been the auto-tagging feature, it happened before and I managed to replace the pictures but I no longer have access to the website because I don't own it anymore so I can't replace them there, I can get the original files tho if anyone sends me a link of all the pictures