Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

the fun is in "figuring out why" the human animal "likes" each other

Well I think the point some are trying to make here is that Elsa and her boyfriend aren't in the same league lookswise.

But then I think about my own social circle and really if you look at it purely from a physical appearance standpoint, I know very little couples that are in exactly the same league.

By which I mean, judging it purely by looks, there is always one partner who could probably get a better-looking mate if that was the only thing they were looking for.

But obviously that isn't the only factor that determines if you end up with someone and then if you stay with them.

Yall are crazy, Tom is handsome as hell and way better looking than the average man, they are by no means in completely different leagues o.o, that man could model if he wanted to. 

She looks great for Elle Spain as well, hopefully the editorial is nice as well

13 hours ago, Sanni said:

My theory is she is with him because he doesn’t mind her sleeping with other men as long as it keeps them with a nice lifestyle and she gets more opportunities to increase her fame etc.

How are posts like this even allowed?

he doesn’t mind her sleeping with other men as long as it keeps them with a nice lifestyle

You're calling her a whore. Sleeping with other men to provide a better lifestyle.

WTF is wrong with you?!

14 minutes ago, goth_bacon said:

Has Elsa gotten any cosmetic surgery done?  I could've sworn she had an instagram story a couple days ago where someone asked that.  I vaguely remember she said she had one procedure done, but I can't remember what it was.

All the questions are still visible on her saved stories but

157F31B0-E930-40DC-828D-025ACF4EB240.png

Sometimes I don't come to this thread in a while, but it never fails to amuse me. Some people have too much imagination and express it like it's facts. I personally think Elsa and Tom are a match made in heaven, he is pretty hot (if he puts on a little bit more weight he could be a model) but most important he seems such a chill/wild guy just like her, they both are hippies as hell, they even dress very similar. He is not a typical billionare man, I follow him on Instagram and his personality is very unique, similar to her's so it doesn't surprise me that they are such a strong couple. 

In other opinions: I'm loving the Issue editorial. I think it's a weak picture for the cover compared to the rest of them, the one with the red lips or the chanel bag one would've been a better cover, but I like the overall work. I'm waiting for the ELLE editorial, the cover is stunning. 

On 7/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, SympathysSilhouette said:

Well I think the point some are trying to make here is that Elsa and her boyfriend aren't in the same league lookswise.

But then I think about my own social circle and really if you look at it purely from a physical appearance standpoint, I know very little couples that are in exactly the same league.

By which I mean, judging it purely by looks, there is always one partner who could probably get a better-looking mate if that was the only thing they were looking for.

But obviously that isn't the only factor that determines if you end up with someone and then if you stay with them.

Well, obviously as women are not attracted to men the way men are to women..... Men have a stronger bias towards looks/general pleasantness, women towards status and things that the man can offer them.  But for certain, what partner a woman chooses says quite a bit about herself as a person and her values (more so than vice-versa ).