Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'm still not 100% sure on her being done with Biothem, they don't seem to shoot too often like say, L'Oreal or Maybelline. They also seem to focus on one person at the time like Elsa then Ming then Emily. However, their websites are not updated at all super outdated and the last thing they did was add David Beckham to their Ambassadors page, IMG also hasn't updated her work thing so god only knows  

6 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Have the shopping bug I see? :D 

Just for this dress. It's everything I love in a dress. :cry: Floral, cute sleeves, the neckline, the shape. 

edit: Actually @Clauds You picked up some pieces from her last collection right? How was the sizing? I'm looking at their size guide and it seems like stuff fits larger than it does here. I might actually be able to get a friend to send me some pieces. 

I decide if I'll buy something after seeing/trying clothes on in store, but what I like about this collaboration is that you can see how much it reflects Elsa's personal style and her input. Unlike some other celebrity lines where they just put their name on whaterver product and call it a day.

Btw how can you save instagram collages like one above? The sites I use allow me to download only the first picture, but never the rest

1 hour ago, blueeyedcat said:

btw how can you save instagram collages like one above? The sites I use allow me to download only the first picture, but never the rest

I use add-on called IG Helper.

Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ig-helper-download-instag/albdnahmanonkmhoamgfjbjgbjabbiid?hl=en

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/instagram-helper/

17 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Just for this dress. It's everything I love in a dress. :cry: Floral, cute sleeves, the neckline, the shape. 

edit: Actually @Clauds You picked up some pieces from her last collection right? How was the sizing? I'm looking at their size guide and it seems like stuff fits larger than it does here. I might actually be able to get a friend to send me some pieces. 

I'm XS and it fits me just fine but it is larger than say, American Eagle for example (probably because Northern hoes are all beautiful giants, i hate them so much), my French fries sweater is XS/S and it's kind of big-ish, the arms are super long. I'm 100% getting that dress, the white dress/suit thing and the 90's baby shirt as well. May get something else but i need to negotiate with my boyfriend because he's the one who is gonna have to bring me everything and I already have a Fenty Beauty bag ready :rofl: But i really want the pink pants and matching jacket

13 hours ago, blueeyedcat said:

I decide if I'll buy something after seeing/trying clothes on in store, but what I like about this collaboration is that you can see how much it reflects Elsa's personal style and her input. Unlike some other celebrity lines where they just put their name on whaterver product and call it a day.

Btw how can you save instagram collages like one above? The sites I use allow me to download only the first picture, but never the rest

I 100% recommend you go for it, not only because I clearly, do love Elsa, but I went to Bik Bok just to get her stuff and I ended up getting a lot of things that were not from her collection. The prices are more than reasonable and the quality is better than say, Zara. I've put my Bik Bok stuff through it all since I got it and it all looks pretty much as new.

Like I said in the post above, just be careful with the fitting because it is a bit bigger than other brands but I personally love the brand now, Elsa involved or not ?