Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Is Elsa's deal with Biotherm over?

I personally think it is over. They used to post about her very often, and now they are more into Ming. Also, she was shooting something with Shiseido like a month ago, aren't they like competition for Biotherm or something? 

She's listed but they had pictures of her in Biotherm's website all in every country (at least one) and now she is gone, which is kind of weird to me because they use Candice with past and present pictures, why can't they do the same with Elsa? I hope it isn't over because she was doind a good job for them.:idk:

15 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I personally think it is over. They used to post about her very often, and now they are more into Ming. Also, she was shooting something with Shiseido like a month ago, aren't they like competition for Biotherm or something? 

She was shooting for Shiseido's make up line, so I don't believe it's an issue. (Candice did/does work for MaxFactor etc.) 

Biotherm is weird with their campaigns- they take forever to release photos and spread the campaign pictures out forever for hopefully it's just a case of her shoots being out of rotation, but I'm not holding my breath.