Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t think she was invited. Dilone and Constance were part of the Inwood Angels shoot too and neither of them are attending. 

Yeah, it's kinda weird tho, Ming and Andreea are going and Ming is a little bit less if not the same relevant as Elsa.

I was kinda hoping to see her all day because the bitch is weird when it comes to fashion and that's the most praised people at this event. Well.. I think we'll see her at Cannes later this month at least.

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Yeah, it's kinda weird tho, Ming and Andreea are going and Ming is a little bit less if not the same relevant as Elsa.

I was kinda hoping to see her all day because the bitch is weird when it comes to fashion and that's the most praised people at this event. Well.. I think we'll see her at Cannes later this month at least.

Ming has attended the Met Gala twice before though, and has HF designer connections. Elsa has strong commercial connection but she only recently started participating in fashion weeks and networking with that crowd, and even then, she’s not really booking super high profile shows. 

Elsa Hosk arriving at the Cote D'Azur Airport in Nice, France - May 11, 2018

7otnsqn7ufz8.jpg   7txxujkiird5.jpg   9r75m0jdbheq.jpg   0xlv5wxwkx0o.jpg   lfz8h2pjf34q.jpg   0v388qzhsm06.jpg   89hn9af0ex0o.jpg   29u8nbtn05jw.jpg   q4ob08ksff74.jpg   1cgddfj6irv1.jpg   4u1ue9omh4om.jpg   tns3vj94cf1s.jpg   4uuefnk8eb0i.jpg   v8mq3ienhbdq.jpg   evqfkse03vsg.jpg   5mh00r3s6uzp.jpg   k9e24mi5brl2.jpg   fx3ospci5ix5.jpg   2ddo7tk8wdcf.jpg   xgc5egll6k9f.jpg   pppkjc9ppkt8.jpg   p8nq7y3pnrnl.jpg   lxnymja703pd.jpg   lcnkclmw00bv.jpg   bwietrmiy151.jpg   66xb8vnkyu6s.jpg   51tang2pzahl.jpg   lv5d7t623s7e.jpg   qm8r6048aeug.jpg   aup2i6elty12.jpg   u3xeclydevsa.jpg   w5v4mzth6g4d.jpg   v8hb7cefdc4p.jpg   34ps091f8p3k.jpg   yjnzuzfm3flx.jpg   u3s8jqou14q2.jpg   get37iydbw89.jpg  

Her agent posted a video of a bunch of Elie Saab dresses and tagged Elsa, and it seems like they’re starting to get ready. I can’t wait to see what she wears. 

Edit: She’s wearing a yellow Ralph and Russo dress to the Chopard event. Reserving judgement until I see proper pictures.