Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Okay... Let's not get all our hopes up about this but we have chances to see her at the MET Gala tomorrow. 

She was with Ming, Dilone, Constance, and Andreea D in a shoot for Vogue US with a MET theme. The Vogue IG post something about it and some influencers were at the shoot as well. All of them were tagging the #InwoodAngel hashtag and saying that they were prepping for the MET. So she is definitely invited. Also, Elizabeth posted something about MET fittings last night after being with Elsa all day.

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Okay... Let's not get all our hopes up about this but we have chances to see her at the MET Gala tomorrow. 

She was with Ming, Dilone, Constance, and Andreea D in a shoot for Vogue US with a MET theme. The Vogue IG post something about it and some influencers were at the shoot as well. All of them were tagging the #InwoodAngel hashtag and saying that they were prepping for the MET. So she is definitely invited. Also, Elizabeth posted something about MET fittings last night after being with Elsa all day.

I literally just came here to post this! I was doing IG creeping and going "don't get your hopes up girl." :rofl: I'm gonna download all the pictures right now. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I literally just came here to post this! I was doing IG creeping and going "don't get your hopes up girl." :rofl: I'm gonna download all the pictures right now. 

Girl, when are we not IG creeping? I was shocked when I saw that it was not posted by you already. 

BUT WHAT IF SHE DOES GO. Her weird fashion sense is perfect for the MET. And I'm assuming they all are going in all white and feathers, that can go really good or really bad. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Every single post from today was tagged with #MetGala, and I saw Ming in a "This Is How We Met" shirt, so if Elsa isn't there tmmr, I'mma be pissed. :ninjaknives:

CPVcHtK0_t.jpg uSC403Vg_t.jpg 6Y9vAUwz_t.jpg DRXU4qL9_t.jpg

They look so good! I don’t want to get my hopes up but there’s evidence to anticipate her MET ball debut. Please make it happen! Her strange fashion sense would be perfect!

13 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Does anyone know where those pictures for Matalan were taken? I love the location but who knows it might just be set :p

I think it was in Ibiza but I'm not that sure.

SIS! I woke up this morning to thos #IngwoodAngels pictures and I'm 100% hyped that Elsa may potentially attend the MET. Especially because Elsa is one to take risks so I feel like she would really commit to the theme and come with a shocking look instead of a cute, sexy dress. I'm gonna be checking my phone about every five minutes today for this :rofl: 

I'm sure as hell the rest of the girls from the shoot are going so it would be really weird if Elsa was invited to the shoot but doesn't attend the actual party.

49 minutes ago, Clauds said:

SIS! I woke up this morning to thos #IngwoodAngels pictures and I'm 100% hyped that Elsa may potentially attend the MET. Especially because Elsa is one to take risks so I feel like she would really commit to the theme and come with a shocking look instead of a cute, sexy dress. I'm gonna be checking my phone about every five minutes today for this :rofl: 

I'm sure as hell the rest of the girls from the shoot are going so it would be really weird if Elsa was invited to the shoot but doesn't attend the actual party.

I’ve been checking my phone every now and then to check if she’s prepping. I would love for her to attend. 

The only thing that makes me think she isn’t going is that she hasn’t said a peep about it. :idk: Most models aren’t shy about attending and hype it up, and Elsa usually posts when she’s excited for things and little hints. (Like the VS show when she had fittings.) 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I don’t think she’s going. :no: 

We broke our own hearts again. I really tought she might attend this year so I'm a little sad. She is obviously invited so why not? Even Stella is going again. I just don't see a point.