Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Can't get over how good she looks with pink hair.  ̶W̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ And the photos with the pink dress in middle of the dessert :wub:

On 17/4/2018 at 2:00 AM, saber said:

Why there is so much grain in these pics?

Idk about her but I use grain so people don't  notice that sometimes I get myself a little photoshop help in pictures. I mean... it's a distraction.

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

:rofl: Modelling is so elegant and glamorous. I wonder what she's shooting for, she's had a couple days of these "retro" styled shoots now. 

Aren't this ones and the others the same day? Makeup and hair looks exactly the same. But I wonder what is that for too, someone on IG say it was a Ferrari thing but I don't think that, it's the same car but who knows?

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Aren't this ones and the others the same day? Makeup and hair looks exactly the same. But I wonder what is that for too, someone on IG say it was a Ferrari thing but I don't think that, it's the same car but who knows?

The paparazzi dates on them are different, and it doesn't make sense for there to be a delay in uploading the sets. :idk: Locations seem different too, but who knows. 

Either way, curious about what it is.