Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Yeah I was thinking the same, but I haven't seen pictures of her or Stella from last night so there's a chance they were together for that. She may have skipped the shows from Friday but I'm sure she'd attend Beyoncé's set since she's been to her shows before and also because if she didn't attend imma quit being her fan :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Yeah I was thinking the same, but I haven't seen pictures of her or Stella from last night so there's a chance they were together for that. She may have skipped the shows from Friday but I'm sure she'd attend Beyoncé's set since she's been to her shows before and also because if she didn't attend imma quit being her fan :rofl: 

She actually did an interview with Vogue and literally said "I’m not crazy about the crowds, but I’m dying to see Eminem and, of course, Beyoncé!" so your girl is safe. :p 

Good. I can carry on following Elsa then :rofl: I'm sure as fuck she didn't go to the rest of the shows tho, I can totally see her showing up just in time for Eminem and Beyoncé and tbh it's understandable, we had Lollapalooza here a month ago and I wanted to see Camila Cabello and Imagine Dragons but there was no way in hell I'd be in that crowd for 10+ hours just for one or two people so I ended up not going at all. Music festivals like those are truly the worse.

I do wonder why VS sent so many girls tho, it makes no sense to shoot campaign there at this point? Really feeling the pink hair tho, it suits her well